Chapter 16

We make heated eye contact and let the tension build as I take in their forms. I, in theory, have seen them both naked, but not on display like this. They really are opposites. Where Bakugo is muscles, Krishima is more meaty. Both of them are equally attractive and I'm so glad they're not going to make me choose.

There's black ink peeking around Bakugo's sides that I desperately want to investigate, but apparently, now is not the time. They both crawl toward me, Bakugo going for my pants, Kirishima going for my shirt and neck.

Bakugo pulls my pants off, taking care to get my brace off first and kiss down my thighs all the way to my ankles. Krishima doesn't posses that kind of patience and just rips my shirt off. Good thing it's borrowed.

"Who do you want first?" Kirishima asks against my skin. He's been moving his mouth along my skin like he can't get enough of the taste but wants to savor it. He bites down on my breast and I gasp.

"She's got two holes, why not both at the same time?" Bakugo insists from between my thighs. He's been close to the sweet spot, but doesn't touch it, making me increasingly frustrated.

"Uh uh, no way" I breathe. "Neither of you are going near my ass"

"Then you want both of us in your sweet, slick pussy?" Bakugo presses a kiss to just the right spot, and I try to arch into him for more friction, but he denies me.

"We can try" I agree too quickly, just needing some relief from this constant wind up.

"Don't worry. I'll loosen you up first" Bakugo winks at me and slips two fingers in, rubbing my clit with his thumb. I arch and wiggle at the sudden intensity but Kirishima holds me in place, pinning my arms above my head as he gives attention to my breasts.

It feels like they're everywhere as their hands explore and Bakugo works in another finger. The stretch is uncomfortable at first, but he gives me a moment to adjust before moving. His thumb rubs harder and pushes me higher and doesn't give me a break until I'm coming undone around him.

I feel more relaxed after coming down and the boys shift me so I'm laying on my stomach on Kirishima, Bakugo behind me. I sit up so I'm straddling Kirishima's stomach and lean against Bakugo's bare chest. I try to reach behind me to grip both of them, but Bakugo lifts me instead and lowers me slowly onto Kirishima's already hard cock.

Bakugo controls the pace of my hips as I ride Kirishima. He leans in and I turn my head back to him so we can kiss. Kirishima reaches out and rubs my clit. One of my hands goes into Bakugo's hair to hold onto him and the other laces with Kirishima's free hand so I can touch both of them.

I cum again, moaning into Bakugo's mouth. I want to collapse and relax, but I know that would be very selfish for me to get mine and then them not.

"Bend over sweetheart" Bakugo whispers, breaking off our kiss. I do as he asks, resting my cheek on Kirishima's chest. He plays with my hair, keeping me calm when I know what's coming. Bakugo scratches my back, and I feel him lean and grab something from the bedside table. The sound of a cap being popped open and something squeezed out sounds. I realize later than I should that it's lube.

With one hand on my back, Bakugo slowly starts to push into me. It's too much too fast and I tense immediately.

"Don't do that" Krisihima coos softly "he'll go slow. We're not going to hurt you, baby"

I take a deep breath and let that tension go. Bakugo waits a moment before pushing in a little more, then stopping again. I take more deep breaths as this continues until finally, Bakugo lets out a sigh and I know he's fully seated in me.

I've never been so full. Bakugo waits until I adjust before he starts to move. It hurts at first, but then it feels so good. I'm a moaning and writhing mess on Kirishima before long. When Kirishima starts to move, I'm lost and wouldn't be able to tell which way is up no matter how hard I tried.