Chapter 31

We don't make it to any more booths at the craft fair and opt for staying in the room, only detangling from one another when we need to call room service for food.

It's an amazing two days of just sex and food and I told them both I'm going to need another vacation to let the incessant soreness between my legs heal.

They carry our luggage and I sleep the whole train ride in Kirishima's arms, then fall asleep again in Bakugo's on the car ride home. There really wasn't much sleeping happening after the craft fair. I don't know how the guys are still going.

At the house, Kirishima makes the pillow fort while Bakugo lays me on my stomach on a cushion he put down so he can massage my back. I'm so glad that we came back on Monday and still have tomorrow to have a lazy day at home.

Hank is so happy we're here and he snuggles in on top of me after Bakugo was done. His tail whips furiously for a long time until he's too sleepy and starts snoring.

I don't remember much of our evening but we did pop popcorn and I'm sure there was a movie playing but I'm really beat and sleep until morning. They don't move us upstairs and we have a surprise slumber party in the living room. Hank moved to our feet sometime during the night and I only wake up when he whines to go outside. The boys don't stir so I take it upon myself to let the beast out.

When I come back in, Bakugo is up and brewing coffee. I wrap my arms around him from behind, resting my cheek on his bare back.

"Why the coffee? Let's just go back to sleep" I say, the smell of freshly brewed coffee wafting into my nose.

"I got called in." He replies grumpily

"You should have said you were still out of town" I whine, holding tighter as he pours us both some coffee and presses the warm mug against my hands. I release him, taking the mug and hopping up onto the counter. He pulls my knees apart and rests his hips between my legs.

"They're short staffed this week at the agency and apparently there was a threat called in over the weekend for today." Bakugo explains

"Does Kirishima need to go in too?"

"No. They have plenty of defense for the plan. They need more offense. I'm offense." He smiles and leans in, pressing his lips to mine and lingering, slipping his hand into my probably messy hair. "I'm going to be late"

"Then I guess you shouldn't go" I tease, keeping my face close

"You know I would love nothing more than to stay snuggled up with you two today, but they sounded pretty desperate. I need to go be debriefed and then get into position. I'll probably be late tonight. Don't wait up" he kisses me again, downs his coffee and then smiles as he leaves the kitchen to go get dressed.

I finish my coffee and go back to Kirishima. I find him reaching out looking for someone and I settle back down, letting him pull me against his chest.

Bakugo comes downstairs dressed, carrying his gauntlets. He sets them down and then kneels down next to us. Bakugo kisses Kirishima's temple, then mine, trialing his lips down to mine to steal a couple more kisses before he whispers "see you soon"

I turn my head to watch him walk out the door. My stomach dips, nervous that he's going without his partner who is wrapped around me. I know there are other heroes that will watch his back, but I'd feel better if they had also called Kirishima because I know he would specifically watch out for my hot headed lover.

Kirishima stays deep asleep, his hair spiked up all over the place. The only time he moves is when his phone rings. He lets go of me to reach for it behind him.