Chapter 23

"You made a deal!" Bakugo yells back

"I'm definitely going to get both of you back!" I shout, closing the door behind me harder than necessary.

On the bed is a scrappy red and black lace bra and crotch less panties to match. The clothes aren't even the thing I'm rolling my eyes at, even though the scar on my leg from my injury is making me a little self conscious at the moment. They've both seen it and didn't seem to care, but it's just a weird day for me.

The thing really causing me anxiety right now is the piece of metal next to my 'clothes' for the evening. The metal is a spreader bar meant to keep my legs open. Each end of the bar has two cuffs big enough for my ankles and there's two more cuffs toward the middle of the bar for my wrists. According to all the porn I've seen with it, the person bound like this is completely helpless and at the mercy of their partner.

I'm nervous and excited.

I change and sit on the bed to strap my ankles onto the bar. I can't put my thighs together as my basically bare ass sits on the soft comforter.

"Do I need to get my hands in this thing too?" I call, knowing they're both right outside the door listening.

"I want to do that part" Bakugo replies and I can hear the want in his voice "just lay back. I'll be there in a second."

A set of foot steps pads away and I lay down, resting my head on a pillow and pulling a throw blanket over me. I'm not cold, just exposed.

Bakugo barges in, holding the black duffle bag he had earlier.

"None of that" he tisks and rips the blanket away from me, eyes racing over my body to take me all in "You're breath taking"

"What's in the bag?" I ask anxiously "and where's Eiji?"

"Many things" he smirks and walks with controlled, measured steps over to the chair to set the bag down. Back next to me, he climbs on top and kisses me deeply, making my head spin. "We decided that we want to take turns to start. You're going to be so tired when we're done with you that you won't have the energy to cry in your sleep let alone dream of anything awful."

When he's thoroughly explored my mouth, he kisses down my body all the way to my cuffed ankles, ignoring the spot I most desperately want him to put his mouth on. He grabs the center of the bar and yanks it up toward my waist, forcing my thighs apart even more as he grabs my right hand and puts my wrist in the cuff. He tightens it and repeats the action with my other wrist.

If I though I was exposed before, I was sorely mistaken. He lightly kisses my clit that I couldn't even hide if I wanted to right now and I shudder, anticipating much more. I want more. Much more.

He gets off the bed again and slowly rifles through the duffle, carefully selecting items from it. I catch a couple glints of a bottle and a few shiny items. He's taking his time and it's driving me crazy.

What feels like an hour later, he comes back to the bed, lays down a hand towel and places his picks on it one by one. There's an assortment of butt plugs and a thin dildo.

"At some point" he says as he takes a cleaning spray that doesn't require water and gives all the toys a good spritz "we're both going to want our own hole from you when we're all together and I am going to want your ass"

My breathing is shallow and I'm dripping listening to him. I desperately want to close my thighs so I can get some kind of friction but this fucking spreader bar is stopping that and I'm too worked up to think clearly.

"Kirishima might want it too, but I want it first." With all the toys clean, he tosses the spray back into the bag before clicking open the top on a bottle of lube "and I want you to enjoy it so that you'll be begging me to fuck your ass while he takes your tight pussy"