Dress down day.

Y/N: Your name.

'This story is to do with Dominic as a teenager and not Yungblud.'

Im waiting at the bike shed for my best mate Dominic,its wear what you want day at our highschool so me and him decided to meet early.

Dress down day is the best day of the year. It usually happens once or twice a school year for raising money or other events. And its so interesting seeing how other people dress.

Its dead on time when me and Dominic have to meet and I am excited to see what hes wearing. He wouldnt tell me when I messaged him last night he said it was a surpise.

I notice in the distance a young Dominic walking towards me. I know its him because or his fluffy brown hair getting taken back by the wind and how he has his backpack on one of his shoulders. When he gets closer I notice his little smile and what hes wearing.

I open my mouth in excitment. He has always mentioned how he has always wanted to express himself in how he dresses and now he has.

He makes his way towards me noticing my reaction and giggling.
"What dya think?" He smiles.

"You look amazing Dom." I say admiring his outfit.

"Cheers love." He smiles and looks down at his shoes.

I can not get over how much his outfit matches him. He is wearing a black skirt, black shirt, pink socks, fishnet top and jewlery. Not forgetting his black painted nails and eyeliner. God he looks amazing.

"Do you think people are gonna take the piss Y/N?" He asks pouting and playing with his skull ring.

I wrap my arms around him and he immediately hugs me back. "Course they wont Dommy." I reasure. "If they do Im gonna kick the shit out of them." I let go of him both of us laughing.

"Ok." He says smiling. "Wanna head inside?"

"Sure, come on."

We both walk into the school. At this time school was just about to begin so the corridors were full and everyones eyes landed on Dom. I can tell they werent good looks especially how few people were whispering to their mates. I notice what is happening and look straight at Dom hes looking down trying to ignore them fiddling with his rings again.

"Come on." I say grabbing his hand and slowly walking to our first class together.

On our way through the corridors everyone was taking the piss about his outfit. Certain individuals laughing at him and shouting swear words at him. My hand stays on Dominics for support.

We make it to our class and slowly head in. Everyone in our class has eyes on Dom staring at him up and down. I could notice Dom getting upset by whats happening because his eyes were tearing up and his bottom lip was shaking."Just ignore them Dom." I say taking him to our table.

We both sit down at our seats me continuing to hold Doms hand. I look over to see if Dom is ok and I see his head looking down at his lap trying to stay quiet and not get anymore attention drawn to him. I hold his shaking hand and stay silent looking at the front of the class waiting for the teacher.

After a few minutes the teacher walks in. "Morning everyone." He announces.

"Morning sir." We say quietly.

"Now then everyone in todays lesson we are working of some handout papers I have created for you all. "He says putting them on a lonely table at the front. "Now all I need is someome to hand them out." He scans the room. "Ahh Dominic. How about you?"

Doms looks up nervously and doesnt say a word.

"I can do them sir." I say loudly trying to get Dominic out of doing it.

"No nonsense Y/N Dom can do it. Come on lad." He says looking at him.

"O-ok." Dom says nervously getting up watching everyone stare at him including the teacher.

"My christ." The teacher whispers shaking his head.

Doms head is down at all times. He grabs the pieces of paper and hands them around the class slowly trying not to let his emotions get the best of him.

Once he had finished handing out the paper he heads back to our desk to sit down and is interupted by the teacher.

"Hold on a second Dominic. Stay standing up please."

Dom lets go of his chair and looks at the teacher.

"What is that your wearing ma boy?"

"An outfit." Dom says quitely back.

"I can see that. But why have you chosen to wear this type of outfit."

"Dunno." He looks down at his shoes and shrugs.

"I see. And are you aware that this outfit your wearing makes you look ridiculous?" He snaps.

Everyone in the class oos at what was just commented.

"Umm...I. I dunno." His eyes water.

"I didnt think you would. Did you not know that boys dont wear nail varnish and skirts?"

Dom cant hold in his emotions. He grabs his bag and walks out the class breaking down.

"Stupid boy." The teacher says heading back to his desk.

"Sir. Why cant you just let him to what he wants?" I ask.

"Excuse me Y/N?" He asks.

"I really dont think how Dom wants to dress is anything to do with you." I stand up and pack my bag.

"Excuse me where do you think youre going?" Sir asks with a evil looke.

"Out of this shithole." I say leaving the class.

He doesnt chase me or anything all I can hear is the class talking shit about me and Dom but thats the least or my worries now.

I run outside trying to find Dom I expect that he wouldnt want to be inside at this moment in time. I go around the playground and everything no sign of him.

Maybe he has gone home. I think to myself. I quickly walk towards the exit and the bike shed when I hear faint sobs coming from nearby.

I run towards the faint cries and there I see sitting there helpess was Dom with his teary face and tired eyes.

"Aww Dom." I say sitting down pulling his head towards my chest. He doesnt even refuse he just cries on to my tshirt. "Its alright Dommy. Dont cry."

"Why was he such a prick?" Dom holds me closer.

" I dont know mate. But that cant stop you from wearing what you want. You look amazing in your outfit. And just because a few dicks cant see that dont mean you shouldnt express yourself again." I admit.

"I suppose not." He sniffles holding me tighter.

"Why dont we go back to mine, yeah? I can fix your teary makeup." I giggle.

"Yeah ok." He says getting up and getting ready to go.

"You look great Dom." I say getting up looking into his eyes.

"Really?" He says pinching his skirt and smiling.

"Course you do mate."

I grab his hand and begin to walk back to mine with Dom brightly smiling next to me hopefully forgetting about today.