Talk to me.

* Name for this is Clara. Thankyou so much for all the reads lately. I am so happy everyone loves reading my stories, the feedback I recieve makes my day. Any requests do message me or comment. Enjoy the story.*

Trigger warning: low self confidence.

I dont deserve any thing in my life. I dont deserve my friends I dont deserve my boyfriend Dom, especially. There is no reason for this, this is just how I feel. I dont deserve anyhing I have right now. These thoughts in my head are destroying me. I can never think positive. In all my life, I have felt like my insecurities define me.

I hate opening up to people too.
Ive never been good at it with anyone, thats probably why I have never been able to fully be well with my mental health cause
Ive never been able to tell someone about it. I think my anxiety also comes from the fact someone might see me have a slight mental breakdown and think weird of me. So Im constantly hiding my emotions.

I have left my worries in the back of my head until Dom left today. And thats when I finally let it all out, it hadnt been long since he shut the door and the anxiety from this morning has crept on me.

I begin to cry as I let my emotions take over my body. I know having someone would help me right now but its always been like this ,no one to talk to. Or thats what I think anyway.

///

Ive stopped crying, thankfully I only cried for a small part of the day. I am trying my best to keep the thoughts scaring me this morning in the back of my head.

This sucks.

But the worst part is constantly thinking about the thoughts you are trying to keep away what makes you think about them more. I begin to cry again. God Im so weak.

Dom should be home in the next couple of hours, which gives me enough time to compose myself and not continue in this pattern.

I hear a sound of the door open.

"Clara, Im back."

For fucks sake this is typical.

He closes the door and chucks his creepers in the hall whilst coming into the kitchen and sees me.

"Woah Clara whats wrong?"

What am I gonna do? Lie. Just say you saw a sad video on line. No just admit everything. Oh god what am I gonna do now.

" I umm... umm. I dont know." I say trying not to cry.

"Sit down." He sighs whilst motioning his hand to a chair.

I sit down as he does the same with the chair next to me.

"What arent you telling me?" He says sadness in his eyes.

"What do you mean?" I play dumb.

"I always see you when I get back with watery eyes. Youre really blunt whenever I ask you how your day was. And you never talk about anything personal to do with you ever. So what are you not telling me Clara?" He says so worriedly.

I dont cry. I just look down and think about what Im going to say. More so the fact how long he has been concerned about me for.

"Youre supposed to say something then darlin. Why arent you being honest with me?" The pain in his voice is hurting me.

I well up, why havnt I? He isnt going to make fun of me. Or is he? This would have been fine if I told him about my issues in the first place. Its not my fault I hate myself and Im always insecure and that I hate opening up to people because I think people are gonna to hate me. Even though it literally is.

"I actually dont know." I say breaking down and looking at him. " I dont know why I struggle opening up to people, or to you especially. Its just something I fuckin suck at Dom ok?" I snap.

I hate myself so much.

"Clara its ok calm down." He says hugging me. I hug him back hoping he isnt mad at me. He lets go slowly and holds my hand.

"Im gonna need ya to tell me everything and I mean everything ok. Im not going to be mad at you I just want you to tell me. I dont want you to bottle anything anymore. " He smiles.

I take a big breath in.

"Ok all in all Im insecure. I hate so much about myself and I dont think Im enough. I hate opening up to people about my constant anxiety and stress that I have all the time and it never leaves me. I dont think not opening up to people helps because I could have helped my mental health ages ago. I thought that saying that to people would make them think Im a burden and Im begging for attention. Yknow."

"Clara, you should have told me. I will never feel like youre being a burden ever. I wish I had someone growing up when my mental health was bad and I let it get to the point where it was unbearable to cope with all because of not saying anything to anyone. You have the oppurtunity to tell someone so please just tell me. Alright?" He reasuringly smiles.

The way he actually understands me is making me feel so much calmer. This feels great.

"Im sorry I never told you." I say.

"I dont blame you for not telling me babe. I understand the pressure of the voices in your head but you dont need to keep that to yourself anymore, ok?"

"Ok." I smile, wiping the tears from my eyes.

"I will help you with your mental health ok, ways of supporting you and finding ways of making your anxiety less scary. Cause it is fockin scary." He admits.

"Thanks Dommy."

"Lets start on some now, yeah?" He says.

Im so glad I have him.