Stranded.

*Thankyou for 10k reads. Lke what the hell its actually mental! I started writing these stories less than a year ago and Ive already hit 10k its actually crazy. Love you all.*

This was requested by HashingtonBrown.

Y/N: Your name.

Its one of mine and Doms best mates party and someone has hired a party boat for them. All our close mates are invited and me and Dom have just arrived at the dock.

"You ready Y/N." Dom asks.

"Course." I smile walking onto the bridge between the path and the boat.

We head up the few stairs which seperates the bottom of thr boat to the top and we are greeted by all our mates. We all cheers to a perfect time.

///

We have been at the party boat for a few hours now everbody is dancing and singing along to songs someone has put on a   speaker. Beside it being early in the afternoon everybody is basically drunk at this point and they have no intention to stop drinking.

Me and Dom decide to ditch everybody for a while and sit at the back of the boat which has a open non restricted area from going close the water.

"You having fun darlin?" Dom asks.

"Yeah loads." I reply taking a sip of my drink. "When do you reckon we should go back?"

"I think everyone's to focked to even realise were gone." He smiles.

The water becomes slightly choppy thanks to people jetskiing past us. You hear all our mates laughing and enjoying the boat becoming wobbly but its even worse on the bottom deck.

We try and stabalise our selves so we do not fall into the water but it is impossible.

I fall into the water and get submerged below. The waves from the now very far away jetskiers are putting force on the water making me nearly unable to get to the top of the water. I fight to get to the top and thankfully win. But this has to happen to me the girl who can barely swim. As Im on top of the water I am met with Doms voice shouting.

"Y/N?!"

I didnt want to pay attention from where his voice was coming from I was just trying to at the moment keep myself afloat.

"STAY FOCKING THERE!" I hear Dom shout again with a splash of water followed after. Not long after that I am met with Doms arm wrapped around me I jump at the first until he tells me its ok and its just him.

I begin to calm down wrapping myself around Dom now more terrified of the water than I ever actually have been.

"Youre ok now darlin." He says placing his hand on my face trying to calm me down.

"For fucks sake." I say looking behind Dom. He turns his head to realise the boat is far gone. "Bollox." He says sighing.

"Best get swimming somewhere then ay?"

///

As I attempt to swim beside Dom we, after a while, find an island, its a tiny island but it wil do. We get to the shore and just lie there as we try grab our breath back.

"Thank fock." Dom says.

I cant believe it. Course this would happen to me. What happens if nobody comes and finds us? They are drunk as fuck anyway when we fell into the sea they probably havnt realised we were even gone.

"Oh my fuckin god this isnt good." I say   getting up. "Y/N, please dont worry." Dom replies sitting up and looking at
me.

"I cant fuckin not worry Dom! Were literally on an island fuck knows where from civilisation and we have no way of getting in contact to anyone and everybody doesnt even realise we are trapped here. So there are plenty of reasons to worry right now." I snap.

I pace backwards and forwards to try and calm myself down and my racing mind.

Dom gets up and tries to stop me I push him out of the way as panic intoxicates me. "Y/N please." He says trying to grab ahold of me to stop me from making the situation even worse for me. He gets ahold of me and hold my hands staring directly at me. " There is no need to worry. Alright?"

I nod tears forming in my eyes.

I slowly sit back down trying to calm myself down. Dom sits down right beside me placing his arm around me.

"Were just gonna have to wait a while." Dom admits.

///

Its been an hour now and no sign of help me and Dom have just been talking about everything we can because of how bored we are. I am still terrified that nobody will come for us. I dont want to keep passing my worries to Dom but I have to.

"Dom?" I say.

"Yeah princess." He replies.

"W-what if nobody finds us?"

"They wil alright."

"Yeah but w..."

"We are not gonna be left darlin." He says reausringly.

"Sorry." I reply.

"Youve got nothing to be sorry about." He states.

"I do." I reply. "I was the one who fell into the sea and couldnt fucking swim. And you had to jump in after me just cause you felt lke you needed to. Its my fault were stuck here in the first place."

"You falling into the sea darling wasnt your fault it was those fuckers passing by. And I jumped to rescue you because I would have done that anyway, I didnt want you to drown did I?" He laughs.

"Yeah suppose so." I smile.

Dom moves up closer to me and looks at me in the eyes. "Youve got nothing to be sorry about alright." He smiles and gently kisses my lips. I rest my head on his shoulder as we both look out into the sea.

We are sat there for a few seconds as our peace and quiet was gone when we hear a boat from somewhere. Me and Dom turn our heads to see it pulling up to our island.

We jump up and race to the boat where we are greeted by the owner and we are sat down on the boat to get ready for our short journey back. After a few minute trip we are back on the docks. We both get of and say our goodbye and thankyou to the boat driver.

"Told ya wed get rescued." Dom smiled.

I smile. "Dya reckon we should wait for the other to getet back?" I ask.

"Nah fuck em lets go home."