Clingy.

Y/N: Your name.

* Requested by Krisbob2. I loved writing this thankyou so much for your comment. And thankyou so much for 20k reads. Its crazy how many people actually read these stories. As mentioned before recommend anything, I dont mind how weird they are, message or comment them. Love you all, enjoy.:)♡*

Doms pov:

I am thankful tour is over. I adore being with my fans but I do miss being home especially after I have spent half my time in america and away from home.

Im really looking forward to going home and seeing Y/N, Ive missed her so much, life has been hell without her. Especially with my mental health. I have my mates on tour but she is the only girl who can help me when its really bad.

My taxi drops me off outside our house, I thank the taxi man driver as I go to her front door. I un lock the door and make my way in side.

"Y/N?" I shout eager to see her.

Y/N appears out of the kitchen and gives me a bright smile and runs up to me and giving me the tightest hug ever.

"I missed you." She says burying her head into the crook of my neck.

"I missed you too angel." I reply finally feeling safe and at home.

"Im gonna go unpack my bag." I say kissing her cheek and walking upstairs.

As I unpack my bag I chuck on some comfier clothes and head down stairs to see Y/N in the kitchen. "What ya doin?"

"Hey sorry just sorting out some emails." She replies.

"Alright." She gives me a smile as she heads back to typing on her keyboard. I walk over to where she is and wrap my arms around her and place my head on her shoulder my eyes following the letters shes typing.

"Dommy what are you doing?" She says smiling.

Does she not want to be near me or something cause I was gone for so long? I just want to be near her. Ive missed her so much does she not realise?

"Ive missed ya." I reply holding onto her.

"As have I Dom, but please I need to sort stuff out."

"Fine." I reply letting go of her.

I make my self a tea and we stand there in a awkward silence as she types away. I aint mad at her, of course not but I cant see why she doesnt want to be near me after so long.

"Wanna watch a movie together? After youve finished your emails?" She cant say no to this.

"Im busy Dommy Im sorry." I sigh heavily and walk over to where she it sitting and sit beside her.

"Y/N? Have I done something to you?

"What no. Why would you think that? " she replies comcerned as she leaves her keypad alone.

"Cause Ive not been home since forever and youre not wanting to spend time with me. Ive missed you Y/N, its been so hard without you and I have wanted to be with you so badly please can you not understand that?" I reply wanting her to realise how difficult its been.

"I didnt know you missed me that much."

She looks at me in sympathy as she finally realises how I feel. "Im sorry, I didnt mean to make you feel lke I dont lke you anymore. I have missed you its just difficult now rearranging my life back to where your always in it. Im sorry."

"Its fine." I reasuringly smile. I dont want her to think Im annoyed at her. "Maybe I can do my emails while in the living room together." She replies grabbing her laptop and heading towards the living room.

I follow her as she sits on the sofa grabbing a cushion to put her laptop on. I sit beside her resting my head on her shoulder as I turn the tv on.

"Have you really missed me this much Dommy?" She asks smiling.

"Yeah, life sucks without you."

"Youre so soppy." She replies giggling and watching tv.

I wasnt wrong. She is my world. I wouldnt  be here if it werent for her. Everything is perfect about her. I dont deserve her if Im being completely honest. I would have thought Id be too loud and annoying for her but I have realised that she loves that about me. Which makes me love her even more.

As we watch crap night time tv it hits me of how much sleep Ive lost on tour . As I try and pay attention my eyes begin to get heavy as I slowly begin to drift off.

"Fucks sake." Y/N giggles. "I thought you wanted to cuddle."

"Yeah I do." I reply, falsely, as I begin to fall back asleep.

"Get some rest, we can spend more time together tomorow."

"Okay."

"I love you." She whispers.

"I love you more."