Our spot.

* Wow I am not writing these chapters frequently sorry. Between homework and not having the energy I havnt been able to write a lot. My new years resolution will be to frequent update. I hope you enjoy.♡*

Y/N: Your name.

Trigger Warning: Mention of self harm.

"I CALLED YOU WHY DIDNT YOU FUCKIN ANSWER DOM?"

"CAUSE MY FOCKIN PHONE HAD NO CHARGE Y/N."

"I NEEDED YOU! I fuckin needed you." I say tearing up.

"Come on Y/N please Im sorry." Dom rep.

"I was so scared Dom. I needed you so much."

"I know you did darling Im sorry I really am."

"I needed you to stop me from doing something I would regret and I was so scared I would hurt myself and I would cut too deep."

"Y/N Im sorry alright!"

"ITS NOT ALRIGHT! I WAS SO SCARED AND YOURE ACTING AS IF ITS NOTHING."

"Y/N come on." Dom replies emotionless.

"No fuck off." I struggle to get my words out as I head to the front door leaving and slamming it shut.

Dom:

I didnt mean to hurt her. Im So fockin stupid. I shouldnt have left her alone in the first place.

Do I go after her? I dont wanna piss her of even more.

Y/N:

I thought he understood me. I thought he knew how bad I can get sometimes.

I dont want Dom to find me I wanna be alone. I thought I would always trust him to be there for me.

I just need to get my head straight I need to calm myself down. I know where I am need to go.

I head to a special spot me and Dom go to. I just wanna be away from everything for a while.

///

Im sat in mine and Doms favourite place to go. About a ten minute walk from our house Is a beautiful area where me and dom sit all the time, theres a tree which we have sat under for years and the hil its situated on looks over the prettiest view ever. Me and Dom have shared every moment here. This was where he asked me to be his girlfriend and where he said he loved me for the first time. Where he cried for the first time infront of me, where he told me everything that was wrong with him and what he was afraid of.

I guess its my turn now to say what Im afraid of.

///

Its been an hour now, my head is calmer, I dont feel angry towards Dom anymore. It wasnt his fault I suppose.

I blame everybody for things which are my fault and I try and stop it but I cant. Its a habit. I feel even worse about myself because I know he wont forgive me easily and especially now because I blamed everything on him.

Negativity rushes around my head. Im scared hes never gonna forgive me for lashing out lke that. Tears form in my eyes. I cry silently worried whether hes even coming to find me.

I turn to the side as I think I see something in the distance. I wipe away my tears and stand looking at the dark figure in the distance. As it gets closer I recognize their face and the outline of their frizzy hair moving in the breeze. Its Dom.

I start to worry. I cant see him well enough to see his emotions. As I wait he gets closer. I can finally see his face lightly smiling at me. Why isnt he angry? As he gets closer I want to break the silence.

"Dom." I announce getting teary.

He walks up to me and hugs me right away. I begin to cry in his arms.

"Youre alright darlin its ok." He says.

"I didnt mean to hurt you Dommy." I cry.

"I know you didnt darlin. You didnt." He replies holding me tighter.

"How did you know Id be here?" I ask removing myself from his arms.

"Its the first place I thought. Its our spot Y/N." He smiles.

"Yeah I know." I wipe away my tears. "I love it here. " I lightly smile. "Why arent you mad at me?" I ask looking into his eyes.

"Why would I? I love you Y/N." He says slowly sitting down on the grass looking at the view.

I join him sitting on the floor as he begins playing with his skull ring. "Its my fault anyway darlin. I didnt mean to not think about you being ok at home by yourself. I should have fockin thought of you more yknow. But yeah."

Dom really struggles apologising. He find it difficult to get the words right and he always seems really nervous apologising too. Ive never known why.

"Its ok Dommy I shouldnt put too much pressure on you to always be there for me. Im always depending on you to help me but I need to try and stop myself from doing things I am going  regret." I admit. "But..." I begin to tear up again remembering what happened. "It was really scary Dom, lke they were shouting at me and I couldnt stop the voices lke I usually can."

"Come here darlin." He puts his arm around my shoulder and kisses my head. "Imma always be here for you Y/N, tell me if you ever are worried about the voices ok. I dont mind not leaving the house if you are struggling ok."

"Thanks Dommy. I love you.'

"I love you too angel."