My machine gun.

*This story will be what Doms song Machine Gun is about. However, this story will not have someone actually use a gun for threatening and murderous purposes. I do not want Dom to be portrayed in a way like that. This story will just be a rough sketch of Machine gun and the idea of the song. Personalised in a way I think is best and also wont upset people. From the recommendation I got I have tweeked it slightly to make it more reader friendly because the lyric to the song itself can make people quite uncomfortable. Enjoy the story! ♡*

Trigger warning: Mention of guns, depression, dark thoughts, self hate.

Instead of Y/N in this chapter it is Jax.

Jaxs pov:

Dom wasnt in school, again, today. He has skipped the last few days and I think I know why but asking him I feel like it would make him more upset as he knows I would have figured him out. Personally, I believe its because of the crap hes been getting lately by everyone, his peers, the teachers, even his parents. Which is why he isolates himself in his room all day.

I dont blame him honestly. I would do the same.

Hes been getting shit from people at school for a while now. We both know its because of the way he dresses and accessorises, with his pink socks and his chains he always wears. Not including the eyeliner he wears from time to time. Most teachers call him out for it which is when people around us notice it and bully him for it.

Dom also suffers from depression. This was before people picked on him. But his low self esteem from the bullying has not helped it in the slighest recently. He has had it since Ive known him, and it makes him so distant and different to the days he is fine. Its very on and off and you can never suspect when he is going to be feeling a certain way.

But this 'not going to school' bollocks has gotten too far out of hand. The amount of questions I have been asked since he hasnt been at school is insane. I have to make another one of my trips to his house again today to drop homework off to his parents from school.

He has never wanted to open up about anything. So when he doesnt go to school I dont even ask why, I just say nothing. I know its a shitty friend thing to do, its just what happens. When this has happened before though he refused to speak to me about anything. We nearly lost our friendship because apparently 'he was fine.' And I was shouting at him telling him he wasnt and he needs to speak to me. But that ended the same, with him telling me that its nothing.

Even though we are best mates I know he wouldnt want to see me when he is in this state so I simply speak with his parents instead. Which is not awful, but his parents arent fond of me and theyre not very accepting of Dom in the way he wants to dress and act. Even though I thought parents were meant to love you no matter what.

I arrive at his house and knock on the door patiently waiting. I am met with a grumpy face that belongs to his Mum.

"Hhello Mrs Harrison." I say.

"Hello Jax, the same as last time?" She asks.

"Yeah here you go Dom needs to do this sheet." I say passing her the piece of paper.

"Perfect alright I will tell him." She replies looking down at the paper.

"Ok well see you." I dont try with a polite goodbye as I did that the first time I had to do this.

She slams the door and the sound makes me jump and almost stop in my tracks. As Im slowly walking out of their front garden I look up at the house noticing Doms blinds shut as they were the last few days.

I need to speak to him.

///

Im back at school again recieving yet another amount of homework, why do the teachers think we do nothing with our lives? The teacher gives me a quick stare before handing me two sheets.