Abusive boyfriend.

* Im sorry I havnt posted in ages, with homework and everything it has been a struggle but I am back posting now. Good news, I am seeing Yungblud tomorrow in concert and I am buzzing!:D*

Y/N:Your name.

Trigger Warning: Abuse, scar.

My mate Dom invited me and my boyfriend out and a few of our mates round for a party. It was round his house, and he thought it would be a laugh.

Everybody has never really met my boyfriend as whenever we are together he never wants to see my friends for some reason. So I thought it was nice that Dom invited him.

We arrive at the door and ring the door bell. I smile at my boyfriend and wait until the door opens. We didnt have to wait long until a clearly pissed Dom opens the door with a huge smile on his face.

"Y/N!" He shouts grabbing me in for a hug. He wraps his arm around me and hugs me tightly giving me a kiss on the cheek as he lets go.

"Come on in guys." He says moving to the side lets us come in. I feel my boyfriend grab a hold of my arm tightly as we walk in.

Both of us walk into his house and I go straight over to everybody giving them hugs and the occasional kisses on the cheeks. My boyfriend joins me again grabbing my arm tightly lke Ive done something wrong.

Dom break the silence and offers us a drink and then party was well away.

///

Dom is dancing around being himself with some of our mates and Jake has gone out for a smoke. Me and Tom are talking about random stuff.

"It was nice meeting your boyfriend." He says taking a sip of his stella.

"Yeah, its nice for you lot to finally meet." I reply. "You finally found a good one." He laughs.

I smack him around the arm as he laughs.

"Nah its nice, why aint we met him before?"

"He doesn't like me going out the house and meeting people. He dont actually trust me." I admit.

"Thats not good Y/N. You should have done  something about it." He snaps.

"Im fine Tom done worry about me Im fine." I reply.

"Alright." He says taking another sip of his drink and looking at the floor.

The door flies open and Jake wanders back in putting his lighter back in his pocket. He wander over to me.

"I will leave you lot to it then." Tom says making his way into the other room.

"Can we have a word outside Y/N." He asks.

"Mmm sure I guess but I wanna stay here." I reply.

"I dont give a fuck youre comin with me." He grabs my arm tightly and drag me out of the house to the front garden and lets go.

"Ow! What the fuck is wrong with you.".

"What the fuck are ya doing talkin with every boy in there. Always kissing them on the cheek and what not. I thought you were mine you bitch."

"Its what you do with your Friends! DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THAT! IM NEVER GO GOING TO CHEAT ON YOU, DONT YOU UNDERSTAND THAT!" I snap. "THESE PEOPLE ARE MY BEST FRIENDS AND IF YOURE NOT GONNA LET ME BE WITH THEM THEN FUCK YOU OKAY!"

"Dont you EVER TALK TO ME LKE THAT AGAIN!" He shouts pushing me onto the wall.

"OW JAKE." I say holding my arm to try and relieve the pain. I wanna fight back but Im too scared. Hes blocking the door I have no where to go.