Hate comment.

*This story is all to do with the amount of hate Dom has gotten recently. I think its stupid how nasty some people are towards him and I think it needs to stop.*

Trigger warning: Self hate.

Y/N: Your name.

Throughout this month Dom has really struggled with people hating on him. As Yungblud he wanted to build a community for people and find people that are similar to him. But some people dont see that and decide to hate on him instead and this has affected him deeply. He hasnt spoken to me too much about it but I know its bothering him.

"Hey, I was wondering do you wanna do something today?" I ask thinking that this would be best to try and cheer him up.

"Huh?" He asks quitely glued to his phone.

"Dommy pay attention,get of your phone." I raise my voice.

He can obviously tell Im pissed so he finally puts his phone down. "What did you say then thats so important?" He sighs.

"I said... do you wanna go somewhere today? Take your mind of  um..." I wanna come out clean and admit that I know about everything happening but I know that would probably hurt him even more. "...Work and shit. Youve been so stressed from it lately Dommy." I pout.

"Yeah suppose we could." He shrugs. "Where were you thinking?"

"Maybe the park or something? We can go for a wander talk about shit. Sound good?" I ask.

"Yeah course man. I need to get out the house anyway." He looks emotionless. "Imma put my shoes on then we can go." He walks out the room.

I cant believe how hated he feels right now. If I could get the hate instead of him I would. Why are people so against him? If people would get to know him they would love him so much.

I sit up and head to the hallway were Dom is stood, eyes glued to his phone again with his head leaning on the wall.

I walk towards him and lift his chin up placing a gentle kiss on his lips.

He looks shocked.

"What was that for?" He questioned calmy.

I shrugged. "Dunno. Looked as if you needed it."

He smirks and puts his phone in his pocket. I think knowing that Im here really helps him shift out of the hate comments.

I put my shoes on and grab the house keys. Me and Dom both head outside and I lock up the door. "Come on lets go baby." I grab his hand and smile at him. He smiles back and we begin to walk.

///

When we make our way to the park the leaves have fallen of the trees and there is a crisp breeze around us. Its a lovely autumn day which is really gonna help Dom, I hope,  forget about everything thats happened lately.

He hasnt been on his phone all the time we have been here so far. Not even mentioned anything bothering him. Which is why I know I need to ask him about it sooner or later instead of him bottling up his emotions around me.

As were walking through the main bit of the park we come across these group of boys walking towards us.

"Aww mate, is that the weirdo who wears skirts and shit online?" We heard one of them whisper.

I look over to Dom and notice he has kept his head down trying not to breakdown in front of everyone.

"It is aswell. OI FAG!" The other boy shouts. I hold Doms hand tighter and stroke my thumb against his skin. Dom sqeezes his eyes tightly for a split second trying to hold in a tear from falling down.

As we walk directly beside the children one of them spit on Dom. His mates laugh at him causing Dom to break down. He begins breathing heavily and his hands begin shaking uncontrollably with tears rolling down his cheeks.

"Come on Dommy just ignore them." I say beginning to walk away trying to get Dom somewhere more quiet.

Me and Dom go to a empty part of the park were no one is. I knew those kids would be what would make Dom let his emotions loose. He goes towards the nearest tree and places his hands on it stretching his body out and looking toward the ground his breathing increasing.

I wrap my arm around him trying to calm him down. "Its ok Dommy, you shouldnt listen to them." I tell him.

"Why is everyone so fockin against me Y/N?" He cries.

"Theyre just pricks baby dont listen to them. They dont know the real you, they dont know you at all. Just breathe ok?" I calmly say.

He takes a deep breath in and slowly breathes out. "You ok now darlin?" I ask. He nods his head and lets go of the tree and sits down with his back leaning against it.

I sit down next to him as he tries to normalise his breathing and wipe his tears away. I put my arm over his shoulder and gently move him towards my chest allowing him to lie his head there.

"Youre gonna be ok baby. Its just temporary, its gonna be alright soon." I lightly kiss the top of his head.

"But its not." He cries holding onto the front of my sweatshirt. "Its always been this, everyone fockin hates me. I might aswell not be ere." He admits.

"Dont say that Dommy you..." He cuts me off. "I HAVE TO FOCKIN SAY IT Y/N!" He screams whilst sitting up and turning to face me. "NO ONE THINKS GOOD OF ME NO MORE, AND IT DESTROYS ME Y/N IT REALLY FOCKIN DOES." My eyes begin to water as he calms down putting his head in his hands. "What do I do?" He asks.

My heart breaks. Knowing how much pain he is in. Thinking about how much he wants to disapear just to get out of the hate.

"You just need to ignore them. Simple as that Dom" I admit.

"Its not that easy." He mumbles.

"Believe me it is." I move up next to him. "What did you do when you were younger ay? When you were getting picked on in highschool." I ask.

"Dont even bring it up. " He replies.

" I have to, because its true. You became hurt by the words the bullies said to you, but look at you now years later. Its just a blur to ya. Everything is gonna be alright in the end, youre just having a bad patch at the moment dalrin." I admit.

"Dya think?" He sighs.

"Mhm, but youre gonna get through this." I lift his head up, our eyes meeting and him gently smiling. He slowly leans his head towards me and gently kisses my lips, giving me butterflies inside. The kiss was passionate and I knew Dom meant it. He lets go of my lips and rests his forehead on mine staring into my eyes grinning. I cant help but smile at him. He deserves to be happy.

" Wanna head back?" He asks.

"Yeah come on then." I smile.

He kisses my lips again and slowly gets of the ground brushing the leaves of him and giving me his hand to get up. I hold his hand slowly getting up not wanting to let go of it when we begin to walk back.

We slowly walk home talking about everything new happening in Doms life that he aint told me yet and things that he is struggling with at the moment which he feels I should know.