Grounded.

Trigger warning: Light smut.

Y/N: Your name.

"GET UP TO YOUR ROOM NOW!"My mum screams.

"FOR WHAT?" I reply.

"YOURE ALWAYS GIVING ME ATTITUDE! AND YOUR ALWAYS THINKING YOUR RIGHT!"

"YOURE JUST TOO DUMB TO NOT REALISE I AM RIGHT ALWAYS!" I snap.

Her face drops from angry to emotionless, its as if she has really lost hope in me.

"Get the out of my sight Y/N? Youre grounded for a week. You hear me?"

"But-but its half term I should be about with Dom." I say.

"Tough, next time dont be nasty to your own mother ay? Now go up to your room." She says.

I leave the kitchen trying not to say something I regret.

"Oh yeah and Y/N?" My mum says walking towards me. "No friends round, you can message them at least but if I see your on your phone too much Im taking it of ya, understand me?"

"Yes." I sigh rolling my eyes and walking up the stairs.

I make my way to my room and slam the door behind me and sit on the edge of my bed. "Why she so fuckin annoying?" I question myelf.

When grounded most people either sleep or do their homework. Im too angry to sleep and homework is always out of the question for me let alone when Im grounded. I decide to call my boyfriend Dom to let him know all our plans are cancelled.

I hold the phone to my ear hoping for an answer.

"Hello." Dom eagerly answers.

"Hiya Dommy." I say immediately becoming happy.

"You alright man, whats up?" He asks.

"My mums grounded me." I admit.

"Again?" He asks shocked.

"Mhm yeah, for the whole week." I say.

"But what about our plans baby, we were gonna go out somewhere nice just the two of us." He says sadness in his voice.

"I know darlin, thats what I thought. Im sorry. I can message you all throughout the half term though, ok?" I say.

"Yeah ok Y/N. Its alright man. There might be a way I can see ya, who knows." He says.

"Hope so." I sigh.

"Well listen mate Imma quickly go somewhere but I can speak to ya later ok?" He says.

"Ok. Speak to ya later Dommy. Love you."

"Love you too." He replys.

I turn my phone off and lie down on my bed feet hanging of the edge. There really is fuck all to do when your grounded aint there.

///

Ive only been in my room for a hour now. I would go down stairs to grab some food and try to apologise to my Mum but Im not sure how long she wants me to stay out of her sight for.

Im so fuckin bored.

That is until I hear a stone tap against my window. I junp out of my bed. I run towards my bedroom window and look out to see Dom standing on my garage roof smiling at me.

I open up my window happily and lean out of it.

"What are you doing here?" I ask surprised.

"Just thought Id come and see ya." He admits.

I roll my eyes and laugh "Come on then climb up."

He eagerly hops onto the window ledge and tries to put himself up, thankfully my house is quite small so there isnt much to climb from the garage to my window. He uses his creepers for grip to finally be able to reach other parts of the window letting him climb up higher. He finally manages to get into my room.

"Easy as that." He grins.

I laugh at his stupidity. "Youre gonna have to be quiet Dommy." I whisper.

"Why?" He teases.

"Because if my mum finds you up here she'll ground me for longer." I admit.

He sighs playfully. "Fine alright. What dya wanna do then?" He smirks.

"I dunno, theres really fuck all to do up here. I mean we can-"

Before I say anything else he plants his lips onto mine. Immediately I kiss him back feeling so good with him. He grabs my hips I quitely moan at the feeling. He lets go of my lips and smirks at me." I thought you said we have to be quiet?" He teases.

"Make me then." I reply.

He smiles at me and quickly picks me up me. He places me down on my bed and starts kissing my neck, I melt at the feeling. I never want him to stop.

"Y/N! WHAT YOU DOING UP THERE?!" My mum yells up the stairs.

Me and dom both immediately sit up.

"Uh-uh NOTHING!" I shout.

"IF YOURE DOING NOTHING THEN WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO?" She asks.

"JUST MY FRIENDS ON MY PHONE!" I reply.

"WELL GET OF YOUR PHONE. IM HEADING UP IN FIVE MINUTES IF YOU ARENT FINISHED TALKING IM GOING TO TAKE YOUR PHONE AWAY FROM YOU? UNDERSTAND?" She snaps.

"YES MUM!" I shout angrily.

Me and Dom both sigh.

"Sorry baby." I say. " I didnt mean to ruin us being together."

"You aint ruined anything princess." He says cupping my cheek. "Imma be back tomorrow to see ya." He winks and pecks my lips. Then getting of my bed.

"See ya tomorrow, yeah." Dom says climbing out of the window.

"Yeah, see ya tomorrow baby." I reply as he climbs down onto the garage.

"Good bye Dom."My mum says, sarcastically, from the kitchen window.

Guess we werent as quiet as we thought.