chapter 1

((This is a rp between me and a other rper. His instagram is @bakusonlytits follow him please))

The Students got their love letters to Valentines day and later on the dorms, Aizawa purposely set it like that cause he knew that the ones that love wanna probably spend some time together and that would be great with dorms. He had a setting that worked pretty well. He was making some rules for the valentines day "those are the rules when you go to the dorms... so LISTEN! 1)Not too loud music 2)Don't sneak out without permission 3)Don't be too loud! 4)Don't burst into rooms. Learn to knock. Now you all can go off. Shinso you stay here, I need to talk to you real quick about the training" he said, he had also something else to tell the student. Shinso had his hair down today with some bobby pins fixed to the sides. He wrote a love letter a half year earlier to his crush so that it would be more special. Shinso listened to his teacher well and blushed as Aizawa mentioned his name. Shin liked Aizawa for a while now and finally wanted to give him a personal love letter as present. Shinso nodded as he calmed down again "Alright Sensei... I have to talk to you too Sir..." Aizawa looked at him and nodded, as the class left he closed the door and got some papers out "Shinso, your training is pretty good lately but you need to get a hand on the scarf wraps... Its important especially for someone like you... Okay what was what you wanted to talk about?" He asked softly and gets the papers together again and gets them in his desk and gets his scarf off. Shinso came closer to Aizawa and listened while nodding. "Yeah I will try my best and train more sensei..." he sighted softly and gave Aizawa the letter and looked away, nervously. "L-Look in it..." Aizawa looked at him confused and "okay...?" He took it and opened the letter and started to read it, he bit his lip and sighs softly "Shinso..."