chapter 11

Shinso started shivering and got wet. "Y-Yes please... So wet for you already.... C-Can we do that later p-please? I will eat out of the bowl and you take me hard?~" "Mhm yes baby, i'll do that" he smirks and walks with him to pay for it, after paying he walks to a pet store with him "choose something out what you like" Shinso's tail wagged a little as he ran to the collars and picked out a black and purple one with a silver A on it. Aizawa smiled and followed him "thats perfect, I love it" he smiled softly "now you can pick out some bowls" Shinso smiled brightly and started searching out a silver bowl with a S in purple on it. Aizawa looked for some nice things too like toys and extras maybe a leash, he found a few things and smirked "there we go" Shinso quickly ran to his Daddy and showed him the bowl. "Lookie!" "Aww thats super cute, we get that, get a second one and we can pay and head home" he smiles happily. Shinso nodded and got a second one in silver with a black S on it. Aizawa smiles and goes to pay for it with him, getting it all in a bag "let's go home" he said softly and walks home with him. Shinso turned into a cat and jumped on his Daddy's shoulder. Aizawa smiled and carried him on his shoulder walking to the dorms "you are so cute kitty cat" he smiles and kisses his cheek "maybe I can rub your little kitty in this form too" Shinso cuddled in Aizawa's shoulder and purred. He turned red at the kiss and hid his face at his words as he nodded. Aizawa got in the dorms and inside his room putting everything down "there we go, I get your food ready then" he smiles and gets the bowls out and to the counter getting the things fixed up with human food. Shinso turned into human form and took on a silver plushy onsie with a tall slit on his Kitty. "Me looking cute again! M-Maybe Daddy don't mind when I do this..." he grabbed out of his bag a purple vibrater and thrusted it into him slowly, looking in the mirror how hot he looked while fucking himself.