chapter 8

"You'll be the best kitty cat i'll ever have" he rubs his stomach more and smiled "mhm I could rub your kitty a little? Just softly and slowly" Shinso purred and blushed a bit, nodding shyly. "Y-Yes you can Daddy.. J-Just be careful okay...?" "I will baby" he pulls him up so he can kiss his cheek and slides his hand down and rubs him softly "mhm kitty cat" he smiled softly. Shinso cuddled in his Daddy and purred. He gasped and moaned softly as he got touched. Aizawa rubbed his clit softly and kissed his neck softly "you are so cute baby" he smiles and rubs his hips. Shinso moaned more and drooled, feeling very needy. "Ahhh!~ g-good!~" Aizawa smirked and slides his fingers between his lips just rubbing him more. Shin gasped and moaned, drooling and pushing his hips against Aizawa. Aizawa starts go finger him again and kiss him softly "mhm so wet, so hot" Shinso couldn't hold it in and squirted on Aizawa's fingers, moaning loudly and blushing deeply. "Nya! Gahhh!!~~" "You are really sensitive baby" he chuckled and kissed his neck and gets his fingers up and licked them clean "mhm fuck so good baby" Shin blushed and giggled, moaning as his Daddy kisses his neck. "Mmm~ Daddy nuuu!" He pouted and turned red as Aizawa licked his fingers. "You taste good baby, I love it" he smiles and chuckles "you are the cutest little kitten" he sighs softly and kisses his cheek. Shin closed his legs and curled up on the chest from his Daddy. "C-Can we just watch the movie Daddy?" "Sure baby" he kissed his head and gets the blanket to cover them, he wrapped his arms around him watching the movie with him. Shinso nuzzled his Daddy and watched the movie, falling asleep in his arms quickly. Aizawa watched him and smiled "good night baby" he closed his eyes and slowly drifts off to sleep too. Shinso slept peacefully and moved around a little, dreaming about turning over night to a neko.