chapter 10

"You really want me to get hard again oe touch you in public?" He looks at him and smirks softly. The purple haird boy turned red and squeaked. "N-No that wasn't the plan D-Daddy..." "You look hot tho, let's see if I can hold myself back, he smirks and kisses him softly. Shin giggled and kissed his cheek, running outside but so that his skirt lifted up. Aizawa smirked widely and bit his lip "you better not run!" He said and followed him quick and smirked. Shin looked at Aizawa and started running away. "You will never get meeeee!!" Aizawa smirked and ran after him and used his scarfs to wrap him up and pull him close "no running kitty cat or you get punished later" Shinso turned red at the scarf and squeaked. "Sorry Daddy... I won't be a bad Kitty okay?" "Good kitty" he kissed him softly and took the scarf off and kept on walking with him. "Yes, first onesies then a collar baby, you can choose any collar you would like" he said softly and takes him to the mall. Shinso giggled happily and went to the plushy onsies, grabbing a lot and buying them already. aizawa shook his head and chuckled softly "such a child, so cute" he bit his lips "I wonder if... He... Will he?" He whispers to himself and smiled as he walked over to him "guess you found some you like?" Shinso smiled brightly and nodded. "Mhm I did Daddy! So what do chu think from them?" "I think they are amazing, they are really cute... Should daddy get one too?" He asked softly and looked at him rubbing his back. Shinso's eyes started glowing as he nodded quickly and smiled. Aizawa smiles "alright" he looked for one and soon found a nice black cat onesie "isn't that one pretty? I would love to crawl up behind you, bite your neck and fuck you in that" he whispers softly to him.