chapter 12

Aizawa didn't notice at first as he was still preparing things, he put the bowls down and turned around "shin-" he didn't saw him but heard something and smirked, he walked to where he heard the noise and smirked "did daddy allow you to do that?" Shinso layed on the bed, shaking a lot on his body and moaning loudly. "N-No but gahhh!!~~" his tail wasn't under his control anymore and thrusted the vibrater fastly in him. Aizawa goes over and starts to thrust it deeper into him and smirked "fuck baby moan louder its so sweet" he smirks. Shinso angled his legs on and shook completly, moaning and crying out loud his name. "D-DADDY!!~~ Gahhhh!!~~" his tail wrabbed around Aizawa's hand and made him thrust it faster. Aizawa pushed it in as deep as possible, going rougher than before "mhm I want you to cum so much baby please for me kitty" he smiles and goes harder on him. The sub couldn't take it anymore and came extrem hard. Drool anf tears streamed down his face. Aizawa's whole had was full with cum only because Shinso squirted while cumming. As Shinso pulled out the vibrater his kitty made a fart sound so that he turned red and looked away embarrassed. Aizawa looked at him and blushed deeply chuckling softly "hey kitty don't be embarrassed, that can happen" he smiles softly "that happens even to gay men when they fuck each other" he kisses his cheek and smiles rubbing his cheek. Shinso turned red and giggled shyly. "So Daddy isn't mad at me because of this?" He said with a cute but also horny voice. "Why should I baby? It happens, its awkward but happens its a normal body thing... It happens when too much air is stuck and you pull it out... That doesn't make it better... Man will I be happy when sex education comes up next week"