chapter 6

Aizawa kissed him deeply and groaned, pushing even mode inside him, making his stomach bulge, he slowly tried to push his balls into him to make him filled up "mhm so fucking good baby, gonna cum soon" Shinso kissed back and moaned loudly, crying more. He spread his legs extrem and pushed down on his stomach. "H-Huge bulge in me... Push balls in Daddy! There is space!" Aizawa smirked and pushed them inside him and moaned out loud and kept on humping him with every single inch inside him "fuck! Yes ahh so good kitty cat" he whined and panted hard and fast "fuck fuck so close ahh baby" Shinso screamed and drooled extrem, crying and panting heavily. "Aaaaahhhhh!!!~~~ m-more! D-Don't stop p-please!!~~" Aizawa kept going and squeezed his small boobs as he sucked on them again, going hard and quick on him, pulling fully out and slamming back in hard. Shinso was a completly mess. Crying, moaning, sobbing, drooling, screaming, shivering, just everything. After some more minutes he came extrem so that it shot out of his kitty, onto his lover. Aizawa pulled out quick, moaning out loud and cumming onto his stomach "oh fuck... Can you squirt for me?" He asked softly. Shinso looked at the cum on his stomach. "Y-You made the onsie dirty...." he said while squirting extrem. "Nnnn~ nya!~" Aizawa looked down and watched it all coming out, he gets down and licked him clean and moaned softly. Shinso looked at Aizawa blushing. He gasped at the licking and bit his lip, squeezing his thighs together. "That tickles!" Aizawa blushed deeply and kept his legs open and finished cleaning him up "you know what I would love baby? You staying in that wonderful onesie, walking around in my dorm like that on all fours, eating out of bowls, playing with things and when you use the toilet? I need to think of something" Shinso giggled and smiled shyly. "I can make your wish come true Sensei! I just need to clean myself and the onsie and then we can start~" he said with a wink at his lover.