chapter 4

Aizawa smirked and chuckled "sure kitty" he said and gets next to him and cuddle him softly, kissing his cheek, rubbing his hips "its a surprise that you have that part, I thought it was a dick but that is way better. Shinso cuddled in his Daddy and smiled happily about that his Teacher liked the part of him. "Yeah I'm trans and got already a sugery but not for that part and when you like it so much then I will keep it!" "Do whatever makes you happy baby, if you wanna do bottom surgery too then i'll help you" he holds him close and smiles and sighs "its so nice to cuddle you in this onesie, its so cute" Shinso smiled and nodded at the soft words from Aizawa. He cuddled more in him and wrabbed his legs around his waist. "This was my plan Sensei~ to look cute and innocent for you~" "You look more than innocent baby, you look perfect, so cute, so soft" he kissed him softly and rubs his hips to his thighs and smiles "so cute" he whispers against his lips. Shin giggled and kissed back, grabbing Aizawa's pants and slowly opening it. "You can take me while I look innocent for you~" "That's what I love, I want you to look so innocent for me yet look so dirty for me" he smirked and kissed his neck softly, he got his pants off and he was rock hard already. Shinso moaned softly as his lover kissed his neck. He looked down and saw how hard his sensei were so that he got wetter then wet. "T-Take me please! Stick it in the slit and then in my Kitty! Pretty please! I let you suck my small boobies okay??" "You are so cute baby" he blushed deeply and reaches down to get the slit open, his dick twitched already in excitement and slides it inside him slowly with a soft moan "fuck so tight baby" he panted softly "please let me suck them"