chapter 2

Shinso looked away and sat on a table. "I-I'm sorry s-sensei... Y-You just make me feel special..." he sobbed and softly hugged his knees, feeling like crying. Aizawa breathes in deeply and gets his hair in a ponytail and walks over to him and just hugged him "Its okay, if this stays under us two... I might say yes but only if you can promise me to never tell anyone" he kissed his head and rubs his back. Shinso leaned into Aizawa's arms and hugged back, crying in his chest. "S-Sorry for making you feel like this.... I just really like you..." he sobbed and gripped his shirt. "I w-will tell no one I promise!" "Shh its okay Shinso" he lifts his chin and kissed him softly on the lips and rubs his cheek with his other hand softly "I love you too Shinso...." He said softly against his lips "you didn't make me feel any different than usual just happier" Shinso softly calmed down and turned a dark red as he got kissed but quickly kissed back, smiling against Aizawa's lips. "I l-love you more then everything..." Aizawa smiled "so do I" he kissed him again and pulled him closer, his hands going to his hips, going closer to him "mhm your lips are so soft" Shinso's eyes widened as he felt Aizawa's hands on his body. "N-Not yet Baby..." he quickly took Aizawa's hands away. "I d-don't want to yet... let me time..." "I wasn't going to do anything kitty cat, just a little holding" he said softly and put the hands away "you can have as much time as you want" he said softly. Shinso needed and cuddled in his Teacher. "You have one last class... Can you come to my dorm after it? I really wanna cuddle with you!" "Today is valentines day Shinso, all classes have only 4hours and those were my last two so I could come with you right away? We need to train a little too" Shinso hid his face embarrassed. "Oh shit right! Sorry Sensei... I will go first and then you will come 5 minutes later okay? I need to do something first." He rubbed his neck nervously.