chapter 5

Shinso got extrem excited but as he slit in he moaned loudly, feeling like getting destroyed and ripped. "Nya!~ y-you took my v-virginity Daddy!~" he moaned out and opened his onsie a bit so that his small boobs jumped out. "I just made them smaller... I love to have a bit boobs!!" "Mhm so cute, you are so damn cute sweetie" he smirked and and started to move slowly "will you please moan like that again, give me the sweet Nya again, it sounds so hot" he gets down go his chest and starts to suck on his nipple and squeeze his other boob. Shin giggled and as he started moving he couldn't stop moaning. "D-Daddy!~ Nya!~ gahhh~ Uhhhh~ d-deep!~" he turned in a mess already as some milk went out of hos nipple "sweet cat milk~" Aizawa was in heaven, the milk made him even harder and grew more inside shinso "fuck so good, mhm I love you kitty cat, such sweet milk you got there" he drank the milk and kept fucking him going faster. Shinso turned red and went into a moaning and drooling mess. "Gaaaahhhhh!!!~~ D-Daddy fuck me!~" he grabbed Aizawa's hair and pulled it, moaning a lot more. Aizawa turned them so he was on top of him starting to pound into him while sucking hard on his nipples to drink the wonderful milk, he was so horny and hard he was going blank. Shinso turned red and scratched Aizawa's back while moaning out loud. He looked so cute and perfect while getting fucked like this. It could be a perfect pic how he layed there and getting fucked. Aizawa slammed inside him now, moaning as he pulled away and pant softly "you are so sweet, so hot... So sweet, fuck you look gorgeous!" He panted and looked deeply into his eyes and whined. Shinso lowkey screamed and drooled extrem while softly crying. It was a beautiful picture that started glowing. Shinso could take so much it was just gorgeous.