chapter 9

Aizawa stayed close to him and cuddles him tightly and close, he even slept so long that he missed his class. Shinso slept so long that it was already afternoon as he woke up and went to the bathroom, seeing that he got a true cat tail and cat ears. Aizawa mumbled and felt the emptiness, he slowly woke up and rubbed his head "mhm Shinso...? Baby?" He sat up and yawned. Shinso started screaming and walked against the bath tub, falling in it and hitting my head and turning the shower on by accident. It all ended with a loud noise. Aizawa heard it and thought the worst, he got up quick and went to the bathroom "Shinso?!" He saw him and immediately turned the shower off and took him out "hey Shinso? You okay?" He asked and looked at him. Shinso rubbed his head and sneezed, turning into a little cat. "M-Meow~" he looked up and clinged onto his Daddy. "Oh shit..." He sighs and holds Shinso close "uhm... Alright ehm... Never had this scenario... Can you talk or just meow?" Shinso sneezed again and turned back into human his cat ears down as his tail wagged a little. "I'm a neko!" "Oh jeez okay got it" he carried him out and sat on the bed having him on his lap "so you are half cat half human but why do you change with a sneeze?" Shinso shrugged and cuddled into his Daddy purring a lot happily. Aizawa cuddles him softly and kisses his head "well at least we don't have to do a dangerous surgery" Shinso giggled and wiggled around. "Daddy we slept so long! Hmph! Can you give me a other onsie this is wet from the shower..." "Sure thing baby, get dressed and we go out and get you some and everything else you see" he smiles softly. Shinso giggled and stood up, getting dressed in a short skirt, a pantie and a tight shirt.