chapter 7

"Sure thats fine, you can wash the onesie and yourself too if course" he smiles and kisses him softly "you are such a sweet little kitty" Shin smiled and got excited, kissing back and purring softly. "All yours Sensei! Now I will go clean and you can search after a movie that we will watch!" He giggled and ran to the bathroom, cleaning his stomach, kitty and the onsie. Aizawa sat back on the bed and smiled softly and bit his lip "he's so cute" he looked for his favorite movie which was aristocrats, he soon found it and started it and paused it so they can watch when Shinso is back, while he gets his pants back up. Shinso quickly also fixed his hair and clothes. He pushed a cat tail plug in his ass and then crawled over to his boyfriend. He jumped on the bed like a cat and looked at his Daddy happily. "Meow~" "Oh hello kitty cat" he smiles softly "wanna get on daddies lap? Hm? A little laying here" he rubs his head and gives him pets "I wish you could be a real Neko for me baby" he smiles softly. Shinso meowed again and nodded, crawling on Aizawa's lap and laying down on it. He purred at the praise and smiled. "We can do sugerys if you want! I know somwone who can do that!" "I mean if you want to but I like that sweet kitty of yours baby, its so hot and wet, I love it so damn much" he smiles and pets him softly. Shinso giggled again and smiled. "I mean sugerys from human to neko! But only if Daddy wants too!" "Ohhh, yea I mean if you want, I would love a kitty here" he rubs him a little and smiled, he pulls him up so he lays on him and he rubs his stomach "so sweet kitty" Shin giggled and smiles brightly. "Yes I would love to be your kitty Daddy!! I will be perfect for you!!" He giggled and smiled brightly.