Alpha 🌈

Mmmmmmmm omegaverse

___

"Claaaay!" Sapnap whined, Dream looked over, arching his eyebrow, saying he wanted to know what's up. Sapnap whined again and said "why are you teeth so big?!" The kid yelped, Dream smiled "My mom says it because I'm a alpha" Dream said, Making sapnap say 'wow!' Then he added "I'm gonna be an alpha like you! I promise!" Sapnap said, then heard his mom calling him "I have to go now, Bye Clay!" Sapnap said, Hugging Dream then waving bye.

___

The alpha Surged off a small omega female, He was so done, he didn't want any of these girls, he barely got horny during there heat, fuck! he hated this. He didn't know where his mate was, he wish he did.

Bing!

Dream pulled his phone out of his pocket, He read the name.

'nick😒'

Dream smiled, then hid it, his teeth where an embarrassing part of him, They where sharp and looked threatening, But he did still open the message.

"Clay, I need you to come to my house"

Dream texted back

"okay, you need anything, i can stop to get it"

Dream waited and then read

"No, just come to my place please"

Dream got in his car and started to drive, Once he got to Sapnap's place he knocked on the door only to hear "It's unlocked and I'm in m-my room!" Dream opened it, then a scent hit him, he grabbed his shirt, It was breaking him slowly, Driving him crazy, His breath got heavy, And he began to pant.

Dream walked to sapnap's room and heard soft whimpering, whining, Dream pressed his forehead against the door. "N-Nick?" Dream asked, making Sapnap whine a soft "Alpha! P-Please get in here..." Dreams whole body shivered at being called Alpha, His bit his lip, then opened the door. The scent became stronger as he walked in.

Sapnap had only a blanket covering him, And he was panting, whining, whimpering. "Omega..?" Dream muttered under his breath, Sapnap whined and said "Please... It hurts... I need you, Y-I-I need my mate" Dream did hesitate, He took off his hoodie and Shirt, then he Undid his belt, Slid it off, He took of the rest quickly, He was just so needy.

Dream instantly Locked lips with sapnap, Sapnap instantly held onto Dreams upper arm, his fingers digging into the hot flesh. "Alpha..." Sapnap whined, Then kissed Dream again, "Omega" Dream replied with, Making the both of them hotter. Sapnap pulled his legs up, Pulling Dreams hand to finger him, He wanted this so badly.

Dream started to roughly finger sapnap, his alpha fully kicking in. Sapnap moaned loudly against Dreams lips, Then dream pulled away, panting and Then positioned himself between Sapnap's legs, Then he slammed into sapnap.

Sapnap geabbed the sheets, and moaned a loud "FUCK CLAY!" Dream groaned out loudly, He was holding onto the Headboard, him doing it only helping increase his speed. Sapnap was arching his back, moaning loudly, Probably everyone in the world could hear the both of them mate.

"Clay! Clay! Fuck! I'm gonna cum! Alpha, Daddy! Baby! Clay!" Sapnap Moaned out, His body was quivering, Dream groaned "I'm Gonna fill you the fuck up with my puppies, You wanna have my puppies, seems like you do you little bitch, Fucking whore" Then the both of them just moaned loudly.

Dreams knot plugging Sapnap up, His cum staying in Sapnap, Sapnap's cum shot up and landed on his stomach. "Daddy... Puppy? Baby, Love, Fuck..." Sapnap said, his brain so blank he couldn't find the right words.

"It's okay baby, you can calm down, shhh" Dream whispered as he slowly pulled out, Sapnap whined softly, the feeling hurting a lot, his eyes making soft tears. "shh love, I know it hurts,It's okay..." Dream said, then he fully pulled out, Sapnap whined as his legs quivers and shook from the speed dream went.

Dream kissed sapnap gently, the boy kissing back softly and weakly, Dream slowly pulled away then asked "Baby... You wanna take a bath? You want a heating pad to help with the pain?" Sapnap nuzzled into Dream.

"Scent... mark... Me" Sapnap muttered, Dream nuzzled sapnap back and said "I can't scent you at this state love, I can mark you though" Sapnap hummed saying that was fine. Dream kissed Sapnap scent glands gently, Then Marked them, Biting down. Sapnap yelped out a moan, But purred when Dream began to lick the wound.

Sapnap turned to see his almost broken headboard, Then he whined "My headboard..." Dream felt a wave of guilt as he muttered "Ill by you a new one love" Sapnap Nuzzled closer to Dream. "Alpha smell nice, I love scent..."

____

It had been a few weeks, sapnap began to become more protective of Dream, Which Dream didn't mind but he did keep sapnap on a leash, not literally though, even if Dream joked about it. "Might need to get you a muzzle baby... it'll keep you in check huh?" Dream said, flirting with sapnap, Sapnap had lashed out at a omega in heat, rubbing and getting close to dream. "I don't like girl on you..." Sapnap muttered, Dream sighed softly "I understand but you could have hurt the poor girl" Sapnap had his eyes away from Dream, he didn't wanna say the real reason he did this, he felt ugly, no alphas wanted him, other then Dream.

"Sapnap, What could I do to make you feel better?" Dream asked, making sapnap mutter "Scent me more... Be more romantic in public... Like kisses and stuff..." Dream nodded "I'll try my best baby" Sapnap smiled softly, his head still facing away from dream but he looked at him. "Now pretty boy~ how about I give you a collar? You wear it and it has my name on it, or It could have a lock on it and I have to key around my neck?" Dream said, it made sapnap Perk up, but then he hid his excitement, His face heating up. "Aw~ I'll get you one baby~ Don't worry" Dream said, then gave sapnap a gentle kiss, making the boy kiss back, and then, after the kiss, nod and mutter "Can't wait!".

____

I did it  \(•v•)/
Are y'all proud of me.

Anyways ya human needs to sleep
i have art club tomorrow 😎🤏🏻

Anyways wove y'all
follow me *Smooch smooch*

bye-