Bottom 🌈

got an Idea from Ao3-

___

Sapnap Thrusted roughly into Dream, Dream was moaning and yelping, He was so horny, The both of them where horny, Dream Moaned loudly as Sapnap continued to fuck into him. "Damn I need to fuck this ass more..." Sapnap groaned out, Teasing Dream, Dream moaned and whined softly but he did moan out "You can- You can fuck me whenever you want! All You have to do is ask! Or jusT Ahh~! Bend me over! Fuck my ass I don't care!", the moan sounded desperate and needy, Sapnap chuckled "Your such a whore for my dick, You want it in you at all times huh?" Sapnap groaned at this cocky, 6' 3, leo, Who was under him, Moaning and whining for more. "YEs! YeS! I want it in me, I want it deep, I want My sweet spot aBUsed! I wanna MOan Your NAme- I- Ahh~!" Dream moaned out, His back arching, and he gripped the sheets.

"Your not gonna cum! Your not allowed to cum Until I cum whore" Sapnap groaned, Dream whined, And said "Fuck! I'm- T- You hit my- Ahh- Do that again! Again! Please!" Sapnap realized he hit Dreams G-spot, Sapnap Instantly did it again, Over and Over again. Dream Moaned loudly, His hips bulking, Sapnap panted out as he got closer, He groaned and let his hips go faster, But his hips still got sloppy and Uneven, Dream moaned out, And Sapnap Groaned loudly as both boys came together. Dream panted out, Sapnap panted out as well, letting his face lean against Dreams back, He kissed up to The back of Dreams neck as he Pulled out.

"Nick... That was, That was amazing..." Dream panted out, Sapnap smile and said "I'm glad you liked it", Dream sighed and said "Did you cum inside of me?" As he fell to his said, Sapnap chuckled as said "Yeah, sorry about that" Dream shook his head and said "No, It's fine... It feels good" Sapnap smiled, He laid next to Dream and said "you wanna take a bath?" Dream shook his head "No... I, I wanna sleep, That took a lot of my energy..." Sapnap nodded and said "You wanna spoon?" Dream lazily nodded while Pulling sapnap closer to him, Giving sapnap the hit that, Dream wanted to be the bigger spoon. Sapnap chuckled and said "I came inside of you and you wanna be the bigger spoon?" Dream whined and said "Please?" Sapnap smiled and said "I only thought it was cute~" While turning himself around and Letting Dream nuzzle up to him.

The next morning, Dream only remembered the fact that him and sapnap had sex, Nothing more, His hips did hurt, they were bruised from Sapnap's hands gripping onto them so tightly. "Clay?" Sapnap said, Dream turned around and said "Yeah?" Sapnap though for a second and said "You wanna do something tonight? Something that can let us talk, Plus help your bruised hips" Dream Paused and said "What about a bath? Or If you want we can go into the hot tube" While turning around to fully look at sapnap. "I Like how a bath sounds, A bath sounds nice" Sapnap said, Dream smiled and nodded.

__

Dream had sunk down a little more then sapnap, To where his shoulder and neck where under the water, Sapnap was still above the water. The bathtub was huge and pretty deep, It being able to fit Sapnap and Dream it had to be big. "So... What did you wanna talk about?" Dream asked, Sapnap sighed and said "Do you wanna call me your boyfriend? Or would you rather we stay 'friends' for a little longer" Dream thoughts for a second and said "Yeah, I wanna call you my boyfriend, You are my boyfriend..." Dream said as he Held Sapnap's hand and Stoked it with his thumb. "I don't feel like your boyfriend..." Sapnap muttered, Dream sat up a little more and said "Since where gonna make it out in the open, I'll start Treating you like my handsome, sweet, loving boyfriend~" Sapnap blushed softly, But he did continue "There was something you said while we had sex yesterday" Sapnap said, Dream looked at Sapnap and nodded, Telling him to continue.

"You said... um.... I could fuck you whenever I wanted, all I had to do was ask, Or, Bend you over, Do you still consent to that? Or did you say it to turn me on?" Sapnap asked while chuckling at the last question, Dream paused and said "I do consent, yes, Your allowed to bend me over, But there's a few rules" Sapnap nodded. "Nothing public, Nothing on Stream, Nothing on a discord call either. My safe word is "pup" So If I use it in a sentence, I don't want it" Dream said, Sapnap nodded, Then kissed The back of Dreams neck, But Dream continued "Your allowed to fuck me while I edit a video or do work, Can fuck me in the hot tube, You can do It when I'm asleep to, Just wake me up slightly and tell me." Sapnap nodded, Letting his hands wrap around Dream. Dream held sapnap too and then said "Thank you for asking, And letting us talk about it".