Bet ☂️

Idk who made the art- help me out here-
____

sapnap made a bet with karl that if he hit 10,000 subs that he would wear a maid outfit in front of his crush, Aka, Dream, Even if the whole World thought it was Karl, It wasn't, Dream though the same, but All where wrong. Sapnap Never though he would hit it, but, To his surprise, His chat hit it. He was now scared...

Sapnap bought a pretty nice quality maid outfit, He was surprised at how soft the fabric was. Sapnap walked To Dreams office, The door was closed, So sapnap knocked and said "Can I come in?" He heard Dream Say a "Yeah Sure". Sapnap felt his face heat up as he walked in with the maid outfit on, Sapnap muttered a soft "Are you streaming?" Dream laughed while turning around and said "You say that like... I stream... a... ton..." Dream was shocked at the outfit. Dream then put the puzzle together and then Mutter "A-Am I your crush?" Sapnap looked away from Dream and blushed, Dream smiled, a soft blush spreading across his cheeks.

"well, You do look pretty~" Dream said, Sapnap blushed and muttered "Shush...". Dream motioned Sapnap to come over to his desk so Sapnap did, Dream leaned up to kiss sapnap gently, Before sapnap reacted Dream said "No, I don't think I will hush about how handsome you are~" Sapnap blushed harder, Making Dream smiled "Can you do me a quick favor?" Sapnap looked away and nodded "Can you go and warm my bed~? I'll be there in a second" Sapnap Quickly went to Dreams room and hopped in Dreams bed, Dream, lot long after sapnap hopped in the bed, Walked in to cuddle sapnap.

The two boys feel asleep with the other, there new names for each other being 'Boyfriend'.

___

Short fluffy, ya see- I wanted to make it smut- But changed my mind last minute.

Mmmm
anyways

Love yourself
My dog just pushed off a pillow on the couch, She's ruthless

ANYWAYS

UH
BYE-