Bunny mating 🌙

jjwithnoj on the bird app
I got sad mid way there this and Was like "I need fluffy Dreamnap sex" Now I realize Dreamnap is my comfort ship (●'◡'●)
___

Dream walked around to try and find his mate, It was a season that they really needed to get it down. Dream and Sapnap have been with each other for about a year, and this was there first mating season. Dream was extremely excited, and he couldn't wait.

"Bubs?" Sapnap muttered as Dream walked into the living room, the last place he checked. Dreams ears perked up happily, Sapnap's Darker ears where lower down, behind his back slightly. "yes my love? Is there something wrong?" Dream asked as he walked over to sapnap, The boy Shook his head but then asked "Why where you looking for me?" His ears popping to the side slightly his curiosity being cute to dream. "I Just wanted to remind you what season it is baby~" Dream smiled and kissed the boys head softly, Sapnap blushed and said "I'm aware of that" (🎶this is self destructive🎶) Dream only smiled and then asked "Are you ready for me to take your virginity? You wanna wait for a little, Doll?" while leaning himself to the side to look at sapnap better, Sapnap blushed softly and said a gentle "I wouldn't mind if you took it, I trust you, honestly" Dream smiled and kissed the ravens hair gently, Making sapnap smile.

"Your so pretty" Dream said gently, Making Sapnap blush more, "Shut up! Your the handsome one!" Dream laughed and said "No, No, no, My calculations are correct, Your 85% more attractive then me" Sapnap blushed harder as he laughed "I hate you!" Dream smiled and said "I love you too baby" Then He kissed Sapnap gently, Sapnap instantly kissing Dream back, The blond smile against sapnap's lips and he slowly pushed the boy down, them still kissing, Then Dream pulled away for air, Sapnap breathing heavily too. "Sorry couldn't help myself" Dream said gently, Then kissed Sapnap's neck, making the bunny yelp softly, Dream kissed up the boys neck until he heard a little Squeak from the boy.

Dream giggled softly and then kissed the boys lips again, Sapnap's ears popping up gently, happy to be kissing Dream. Dream gently pulled away, Pulling sapnap up with him and in his lap as he laid back in the couch, he sighed softly and said "I think I should tell you about this..." Sapnap nodded, His ears going down like normal "When we make love for the first time... After that, I won't be able to keep my hands off of you, Honestly I can't wait... But I did wanna warn you, You have full control though, You can always say no" Dream said, Sapnap nodded, then muttered "What do you mean by that?" Dream blushed and said "I won't be able to stop thinking about having sex with you baby... Like I'll probably hump you... It's normal, You'll probably do it too, Wanting your mate after your first time is extremely normal" Dream said, sapnap nodded and said "So i'll become clingy?" Dream chuckled and said "You say that like your not, But yes, you will" Sapnap yelped and said "Hey!" Dream laughed under his breath softly.

"What do you wanna do before I take your virginity? Do you wanna watch a movie? Go out to a fancy restaurant? Anything you want, You can have it" Dream said, Sapnap smiled and then said "A fancy restaurant sounds nice, How about... Tomorrow? we can do that, Tomorrow" Dream paused and said "Yeah, We can love, We can do that, If you want to" Sapnap nodded and the kissed Dreams hand, making him smile.

The next night, Sapnap practically ran back into the house but he did stop to wait for dream, Dream sighed and walked to the boy and kissed his forehead "I wanna remind you that you can say no at anytime" Sapnap nodded And said a gentle "I know, I trust you Dream, I trust you with my life Dream..." Dream smiled and kissed Sapnap's lips and then picked the boy up, Then he walked into their bedroom, Sapnap was laid on the bed by dream as they still kissed, Dream pulled away and sat up on his knees as he took off the suit jacket, tie, and the button up shirt, Sapnap blushed, extremely hard, Dream laughed and then leaned down to kiss sapnap again, Sapnap wrapped his arms around Dreams neck happily, Dream gently Pushed Sapnap away, wanting Sapnap To undress too.