Candy demon 🌈

I just realized I forgot to write down the artists.
*Slams head against table*
If you can help me with that's I would literally Die for you

___

Dream woke up first, Which is normal, but he felt different, he didn't know what was up but it was something. as he cooked breakfast he heard a soft whistle behind him, He looked behind him to see a fire demon "I should be whistling at you hot stuff" Dream said, then giggled at the pun. Sapnap chuckled to and then asked "You haven't noticed have you?" Dream tilted his head, but turned back around only to feel a par of lips of something, He turned around to find sapnap sucking on the end of Dreams tail. "It's October baby~".

Dream yelped and moaned at the feeling, Him and sapnap where about the same size now, Sapnap turned 6 foot in is demon form while Dream shrunk in the candy corn form, him being about 5 foot 11. "N-Nick!" Dream yelped out, he loved this, don't get him wrong, he just wanted to make the food. Sapnap chuckled and said "Fine baby, But I'm hungry for you now, Nothing else" Then he winked, Dream blushed, his tail hiding between his legs and he continued to make the food.

"I'm gonna get dressed baby~ Ill be back in a second" Sapnap said, kissing dreams now pointed ears, then sapnap gasped "Your freckles are cuter now!" Dream blushed a little harder "damn baby~ Your so pretty, and your all for me? Damn blessing" Sapnap said, Pulling his hand on dreams cheek to Guide him to look to the side, Then sapnap kissed Dream softly, Dream had always loved kisses from sapnap, horny or loving they were still amazing.

"Now, I'm gonna get dressed beautiful" Sapnap said, making Dream blush more, He hated but loved being called 'beautiful'. Dream continued to cook, he plated the food, he walked to his and sapnaps room and said "T-the foods done" Then his face got hotter, Sapnap looked over and said "I'll be out in a minute" Sapnap, he knew what he was doing, He saw shirtless, Dream always forgot Sapnap needed rings to control his magic. Dream pulled his shirt over his head and said "BABY YOUR TO HOT TO HADLE FUCKING HELL-" Sapnap laughed loudly at Dream.

after all that dream waited for the demon, then he felt two warm hands trace over his thighs, making Dream shiver. "Hey baby~ What are you still doing in this kinda outfit hm?" Dream blushed at sapnap's deeper voice, And he muttered "I just haven't changed... I will after we eat now sit down... I'm hungry!" Sapnap smiled "Okay, okay" Dream blushed and smiled. As they ate Dream talked about a dream he had, Sapnap had finished before him but he still listened.

"Oh! You're done eating, Let me finish real fast! I'll continue in a second" Sapnap nodded, He got his plate and put it in the sink, he turned to see Dream doing the same. Then Dream went back to talking, Sapnap picked up Dream and walked to the couch to cuddle him as he talked. After a little Dream was done with his talking, he had walked to there bedroom to Get dressed. He walked out his this candy corn demon hoodie (Lowkey really want one 😭) and a orange skirt, just to try it.

Sapnap whistled again and said "Woah there baby, you got a permit to be that sexy?" Dream giggled, blushing softly, but still laid his head in sapnap's lap "No, Guess You'll have to take me to the big house huh?" Dream said, then giggled. "Oh no I won't~" Sapnap said as he let his hands creep up to Dreams inner thighs, and slowly begin to massage Dream "N-Nick~ ahh~" Dream moaned out, he knew that sapnap would tease him. "Such a cutie, maybe I should fuck your little pussy huh? I know you want this big dick~ Your my whore after all~" Dream Moaned at sapnap's words.

The reason dream was in his demon form was because of his heat, it was different from other heats, so he acted different. And also, just to mention, his body changes, He has a pussy now, not a dick.