Friends (🌈)

Artist - pretty sure there an anon artist

____

Dream and sapnap where just friends, right? Yeah they have sex, Yeah they've touched each other in ways only a sexual partner should, But they're just friends. Doesn't matter how many times Dreams came in Sapnap's ass or how dirty some of the things they text each other are, They're just friends.

Yeah Dreams jerked off to sapnap's nudes and Sapnap had done the same with Dream, they're still friends, Even if there rule say not to, even if Dream Gives a sleeping sapnap a little kiss on the forehead, The rules say not to, But there still just friends.

Oh who are they both kidding, They knew this was a excuse to feel each other up and fuck without the whole expressing your feelings junk.

Dream knew he was in this hard when sapnap wanted to practically have sex every day all the time, Dream didn't mind, But once they became more, love not lust, That's when Dream got scared. One time they both got Drunk, But Dream had a good memory on what happened, They both said I love you about a million times and there was hot passion sex with it, God Dreams screwed.

He knew it, Sapnap did to, But neither said anything.

Today was one of those days they both needed to release some stress, It was a day they both loved and hated, It meant hot sex, but also made them falling harder for the other. Dream wished he could find another drug that wasn't this little game him and Sapnap had, It felt like manhunt but also makes Dream go crazy, No matter how addictive it was.

"Hey nick..." Dream muttered under his breath, They both felt hot, they both could see the others cheeks heat up. "Hey...clay" Sapnap muttered back, Sapnap felt a little awkward In the office, But then Dream finally let in to his wants and Roughly kissing sapnap, Sapnap Attempted to match Dreams energy, but failed, Dream didn't care though. Sapnap was picked up and taken to Dreams room, Dream has the bigger bed because tall man. Sapnap Eagerly Started to undo Dreams belt, Dream helped him out then Quickly pulled Sapnap's shorts down, Sapnap's kicking them off.

Dream brook away from the make out session to un zip his jeans and pull out his dick, Sapnap Wined a soft "Hurry up!" While he got on his hands and knees, Dream didn't take long and then he slammed into sapnap.

Dream released his stress so fast after that, his hips moving at an un godly speed while sapnap took it like a champ, Dream was very used to sapnap being able to take it like this, But he would still mention it to really just turn on sapnap, "You take me so well, How many times have I fucked you to make you take me this well?" Dream groaned in Sapnap's ear, Then added "Too many times huh? You can't live without some cock in you huh, fucking slut" Sapnap could cum just off of Dreams voice, It does things to him.

It wasn't long until Dream came inside of Sapnap, and sapnap came right after, Dream panted out and muttered "You want another round or to sleep?" Dream asked, Then saw sapnap grind down on Dreams dick, Dream chuckled "I knew a whore like you wouldn't pass up another round".

Sapnap bounced quickly as he used Dreams cock to get off, Dream continued to degrade sapnap, Only making the boys dick harder. "Your so pathetic, You really can live without some dick inside of you, I bet you would love it if I put a vibrator inside of you and you Had to keep it in there for the whole day, Then as a reward I'd fuck you better then ever, You would Just love that huh slut?" Dream said, his voice again Driving Sapnap crazy. Sapnap whined softly and muttered "Call me a whore, m-more please, a-and choke me... please..." Dream smiled and then put his hand on sapnap's throat, Squeezing softly, As Dream did that he watched Sapnap's dick twitch, Then watched as white strings squirted out of the tip, Sapnap whined and said "I-I'm Sorry! I didn't r-realize I was close..." Dream looked at sapnap and said "I'm not gonna punish you, only because it was pretty sexy, but, I haven't cum yet, Get off and sick my dick whore" Sapnap blushed and nodded, Dream let got of Sapnap, sapnap muttered a soft "W-where's our butt plugs?" Dream opened his side table and pulled on out, sapnap said a gentle "T-thank you".

Sapnap took the Toy and then pulled off of Dream and plugged himself, Then started to suck Dream off. Dream continued to degrade sapnap, Making the boy go crazy, but then moaned, The moan sending vibrations to Dreams dick, making him moan as well then he came, He's never came that fast. Sapnap pulled off of Dream, waiting to be told he could swallow the cum, Dream panted but said "What a good boy~ You can swallow it baby" Sapnap swallowed it and then leaned in to kiss Dream but Dream stopped him, And he looked away, Sapnap pulled away, he knew the rules, After there done, no more kisses.

Dream got up and put his jeans back on and then took of his cum cover shirt, then asked sapnap "You think you need help taking a bath?" Sapnap nodded, Dream threw his shirt to the side, Then Helped sapnap up, He picked up the boy, Then Remembered Sapnap still had a toy in him. "you wanna keep the toy in?" Dream asked, Sapnap muttered under his breath "It'll hurt if I pull it out..." Dream Nodded and said "I'll help you sap don't worry...".

Dream was slow and gentle with it, Sapnap would yelp out softly when if was fully pulled out. "There ya go, now, Bath?" Dream asked, sapnap nodded. Dream picked sapnap back up and then took him to his bathroom, Dream helped sapnap wash himself because the boy was extremely tired. Dream Helped dry him off, put clothes on sapnap and then he laid him down. Dream had let sapnap sleep in his bed, Once the boy was asleep Dream sat on the bed.

Dream was thinking about sleeping with sapnap, maybe even cuddling him. Dream Did changed his clothes and sleep with sapnap, Cuddling the boy.

___

Sapnap's eyes fluttered open, Then he saw Dreams arm wrapped around him, He smiled, and took Dreams hand and then kissed it a few times and nuzzled into it, Then the hand Moved to His Cheek, His face was turned to looked at Dream. "H-Hi... I'm sorry I didn't mean to wake you..." Sapnap muttered and turned away, He let go of Dreams hand while he did this.

Dream intertwined there fingers again and then Placed there hands on the bed. Sapnap blushed softly and smiled at Dream, But then Dream asked a soft "What do you want us to be?" Sapnap paused and said "I... I would like use to... be like... In a relationship... W-what about you?" Sapnap asked, Dream paused and said "I want you to be my boyfriend... Hell not even my boyfriend, my lover, my husband, The love of my life, the one, All of it, I've always hated the cheesy shit but fuck you can get me to do anything without even asking" Sapnap paused.

Dream let go of Sapnap's hand and said "I'm sorry, I-I'll leave..." While he got up and out of the bed, Walking out of his own room as if it was sapnap's. Sapnap frantically got up, Then he fell, He forgot his legs hurt, He didn't hurt himself But it was hard for him to walk, He couldn't get up, So he laid there, Then yelped out a "Clay!".

Dream was about to leave he house when he heard sapnap, He walked back into his room to find Sapnap on the floor "C-Can you help me... I, I can't pick myself up..." Dream instantly helped sapnap up, him being extremely worried for the boy, Sapnap was put back on the bed, Before Dream could ask if sapnap was okay, He felt sapnap's lips pressed against his, He blushed, The kiss was passionate, loving, the usual kiss would had Lust, and need. Dream hesitated slightly but, he gave in, He pulled sapnap closer as he kissed back.

They both kissed for a long time, That also kissed for the whole day, non of the kisses being horny, nor lust filled, it made both boys fall more in love with the other.

and soon the whole world was gonna know.

___

*yawns*
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
I did it

get water, a snack, and maybe take a nap, Please :)

NOW
bye-