Little Bunny 🌈 (Kinda 🌙)

Mmmm- Ya see that shit? It's from twketohere on twitter

Yes I finally screenshot-ed the person, I'm so coooool
(Note: Dreams an alpha, he a Wolf boy)
___

The bunny boy was gonna go to work with his owner, He was so excited, He loved Dreams work and it only made him more excited. "Are you ready yet?" Dream asked, He was sitting on the bed while Waiting for his husband. "I'm almost ready!" Sapnap yelped back, He had on a suit with a little bow tie, A pencil skirt and his collar. Sapnap also had his bunny ears have some jewelry, all silver and diamonds, He also had some necklaces and rings, bracelets, all of that just to look pretty.

Sapnap walked out and said "Have you seen my navy high heals bubs?" Dream Looked at sapnap and blushed while saying "Um.. Yeah, But Wow! You look beautiful..." Sapnap blushed and giggled "Thank you, You look handsome to baby" Then got on his tippy toes to kiss Dream, Dream leaned down to kiss him back.

Once sapnap had gotten all his stuff on they got in Dreams car and drove to Dreams work. Dream is a ceo of a huge company, He's he big boss there and everyone has respect for him and a few women there have there legs spread to, That's why Sapnap looks so pretty, he wanted to make them mad, Then most likely get fired for even laying a single hand On sapnap.

"Pretty boy, I have to do my work..." Dream Said, So sapnap moved on his side but still cuddled Dream "Good enough..." Dream sighed as he continued to do his work.  "Mr. Was taken?" A girl named Gem said, Dream looked up and said "Yes?" The Girl noticed Sapnap but still said "I have a few papers from a few men you have Business with" while putting a few papers down on Dreams desk, before Dream could say thank you Gem said "Do you need the bunny removed? It looks like it's bothering you" Dream Looked up at the women and said "My husband is fine, now leave" The women rolled her eyes and left.

"Did that bother you to much baby?" Dream asked, Sapnap shook his head and said "I'm fine" Dream nodded and then kissed Sapnap's lips Gently. Dream smiled and Then got back to work.

__

Almost the entire day, when a women walked into that office they mentioned sapnap, in as many bad ways possible. Once They where home Sapnap felt bad about himself, Dream hugged and praised sapnap and said he would deal with them don't worry.

"B-But, Maybe they where just..." Sapnap said, He continued to put the blame on himself, And Dream wasn't liking that. "Nick!" Dream said, his voice stern and angry, even if he wasn't mad at him. Sapnap flinched at Dreams voice, Dream stopped, he didn't mean to scare Sapnap.

"Bunny... I am so sorry... I-I didn't mean to scary you like that, I'm So so sorry baby, come here..." Dream said, he voice soothing now, calmer, apologetic even. Sapnap quickly walked into Dreams arms, Nuzzling his face into Dreams chest. Dream kissed the top of Sapnap's head and his ears, Sapnap cried softly in Dreams chest.

___

Sapnap laid on Dreams chest, He was done crying and was laying With Dream, cuddling him. "Darling?" Dream said softly, Sapnap looked up at Dream, "Tomorrow, we've been married for a whole year" Dream said, Sapnap's years perked up and said "Really?" Dream nodded and said "Times a funny thing uh?".

Sapnap giggled at Dreams comment then Muttered "what You wanna do tomorrow then?" Dream shrugged softly and then said "I've had something on my mind thought..." Sapnap perked up, he wanted to know.