Good boy (🌙)

Artist is- Um- Figuerof_eight, Yeah- that's them- there in the bird app

___

Sapnap stood in front of his owners room, He wanted to go in to cuddle with Him but, he needed his owner's permission. "Yes darling, Do you need something?" Dream asked, Him turning to look at Sapnap, Looking away from his phone finally "Can I cuddle with you master?" Sapnap muttered while playing with his hands, Dream smiled and nodded, Opening his arm to welcome Sapnap into a cuddle. Sapnap quickly got into Dreams arms, his tail waging as he did so, Dream gave the boy a kiss on the forehead as he put his phone down and put on a show.

As the show played, Sapnap messed With Dreams hands, Him wanting to fidget with them, It's something He usually did. Dream never minded it, He actually found it cute. "Hay pup?" Dream asked, Sapnap's ears perked up as he looked up at Dream "You wanna have a little play time later?" Dream asked, Him putting his hand On sapnap's chin. Sapnap smiled, he nodded as he tail started to wag quickly, Dream smiled "What you wanna do then?".

Sapnap covered his mouth, He always got flustered when Dream wanted to take about sex. "Oh come on now~" Dream said, teasing the boy, Then he said "You want your collar?" Sapnap perked up when Dream said that, Then nodded. "What about... your muzzle?" Dream asked, Sapnap shook his head, Dream paused for a second "Leash?" Dream said, sapnap nodded. "So Does my puppy wanna have some softer sex? Make some puppy's and love?" Dream asked, Sapnap blushed hard, but nodded.

Dream smiled "Okay darling, That can happen~" Then Dream yelped at the sudden hand that went to his pants, Dream Saw he A. had a hard on and B. Sapnap hand put his hand on it. "why did you do that baby?" Dream asked, Sapnap Crawled over to The end of the bed, then in between Dreams legs, Sapnap's little oral fixation what hitting him, and so was the sex Dream was talking about.

"You sure baby?" Dream asked, Sapnap nodded, Dream sighed while leaning back and pulling his basketball shorts down and said "go ahead baby...". Sapnap got Right to work, He began to suck And please Dream. Dream moaned under his breath while he played with sapnap's hair. Dream giggled at Sapnap's tail wagging, And his ears perking up and down as Dream praised him.

Once Dream had came Twice, Sapnap's oral fixation was pleased, He smiled as He pulled Dreams Shorts back up and sat on his lap. "You can swallow my cum baby..." Dream said, Sapnap did as told and laid to snuggle up to Dream. "Your so cute..." Dream said, Then laughed to himself saying a soft "I say as you just sucked me off..." Sapnap giggled softly too, Then Sapnap looked at Dreams lips, Then blushed. Dream smiled and kissed sapnap gently, The boy blushed and curled up, Dream laughed softly and said "your so cute~".

___

It was later, a little after dinner to be specific, Sapnap was on his knees while his hands up, Curled out at if he was puppy, His tail wagged as he waited for his owner. Dream walked in to find sapnap like this, Dream smiled, He kneeled down and said "Come here baby" sapnap did as asked, Crawling over to Dream. Once sapnap was there, Dream picked him up and carried Sapnap to there bed, Sapnap nuzzled up To dream happily, he loved play time.

"Stay there darling, I'll go and get your collar and leash" Dream said, Then walked away to get the items he listed, Sapnap repositioned himself, So he was on his knees with his hands in the middle of his legs, His tail wagging a little more now. "I'm back~ Oh?" Dream said, Then noticed Sapnap's new position, He smiled "Now what a handsome boy~ So pretty" Dream said while Walking over to sapnap, Sapnap's cheeks grew red and his tail wagged more, his ears leaned down as well.

"You know, I've been thinking about getting you a permanent collar, Something to let people know You have an owner, What do you think?" Dream asked, Sapnap didn't say anything other then nod, Dream smiled "Your allowed to speak when Play time is happening, you don't have to listen for 'speak' baby" Dream said, sapnap nodded and said "I wouldn't mind that" Dream smiled and Kissed sapnap, Dream put on sapnap's collar and hooked on the leash.

"You wanna take off my closet for me? Or you want me keep them on?" Dream asked, Sapnap blushed softly and muttered "Why can't you take them off?" Dream smiled "Will you stay put while I do it?" Sapnap Nodded, And stayed still while Dream pulled off his shirt, He looked back as sapnap to see the boy watching closely. Dream chuckled and continued to remove his clothes, Once he was done he turned to see sapnap, Didn't have anything on, Dream crossed his arms, giving sapnap the look.

"Baby, are you eager?" Dream asked, Sapnap nodded, his ears going down, him sad that he couldn't be good for Dream, Dream walked over to Sapnap, holding the boys head up and said "It's okay baby, You still look really pretty~" Sapnap smiled softly at the words. Dream got the leash and pulled it softly and said "How many rounds?" Sapnap blushed and muttered "As many As I can take".

Both boys would make love for a little while, 3 hours to be exact, Love and sex filled the room when they where on the last round. The both of them feel more in love with the other more as the minutes flew by, There was so many kisses, So many Love bites, So much love in the room. Sapnap loved this the entire time, ten times more then Dream did, It was from a little things Dream was saying,"so good for me" and "Your a good boy" Drove Sapnap Crazy, but in a good way, The way Dream would always feel sapnap up as he thrusted into the boy. Dream would also Feel sapnap's ears, and play with his tail, He Felt so happy with Dream.

"are you getting close love? How close is my puppy?" Dream asked, Then groaning softly, Sapnap moaned out and panted but said "Very! Very close! P-Please go faster" Dream groaned loudly then thrusted his hips as Sapnap whimpered from how good it felt "G-Good boy, So good~" Dream said as he pulled the leash.

Sapnap moaned louder, He loved this, Dream started to moan under his breath, him saying how close he was, He pulled sapnap closer to him, Moaning into the boys Ear, Sapnap shivered and moaned, He thrusted his hips back, Making Dream go deeper "Clay! Master! Please breed me! Breed me good! I want your puppy's! I want a little you growing inside of me!" Sapnap whined and moaned out, Dream groaned out and then Shoved himself into Sapnap as he came, Sapnap came with Dream, the both of them moaning loudly.

Dream panted softly then Nuzzled up to Sapnap neck and said "I love you darling, I love you a lot" while putting his hands on Sapnap's stomach, Sapnap Panted and Nuzzled back to Dream and said "I love you to master, Your the best~" While putting his hands on dreams. Dream kissed sapnap's neck softly as he pulled out, Sapnap whimpered and whined as dream did it.

Once Dream was fully out he made sure to praise sapnap as much as he can, Sapnap blushed at all the praise and then kissed Dream gently, Sapnap turned around and sat down but yelped softly, He had bruises on his ass, He whined softly, Dream pulled sapnap down, So he was laying on his back, not really sitting. Dream nuzzled up to sapnap and then said "I'm sorry baby, You wanna take a nap?" Sapnap nodded and kissed Dream again, They shared a few kissed before they feel asleep.

The next morning Dream took extra good care of sapnap, Making sure the boy had everything he needed to heal.

___

HA
he didn't get pregnant, only a breeding kink

Anyways

Get some foood, Water, And Take a break bro, You earned it (⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃

OKAY

UM

BYE-