unexpected love🌈

Bottom Dream my beloved- Artist is Dubsafterdark_ On the bird app i'm pretty sure.

___

Dream dancing and spun around the poll, The lights Flashing different colors, Blue, Green, Purple, Dream was skilled at this so It never distracted him. Dream watched a few girls grinding on some dudes, Other's Just sitting there and drinking, There was even a few people getting it on, Fully naked like no one cared, It was aloud at the club, A few orgys here and there was a normal thing, Has Dream ever been in one, No, Does he want to be, Nope.

Then there was a guy who Walked in, he instantly got Dreams attention, he was pretty handsome, Raven hair, Pretty face, nicely dressed, Pretty muscular, He almost looked out of place form all the loner men here. The guy walked up to a girl, she's the one who gets the booked rooms, Like if a Guy wants to sleep with on of the strippers, they go to her to get that. Dream heard on of the girls in the back call him, He finished his dance and walked in the back.

"Yeah?" Dream asked While putting on a zip-up hoodie, Opened of course "This guy asked for you in the private room, He's pretty hot, So you'll have fun" The girl said, laughing softly, Dream rolled his eyes and walked threw the back to get to The room. Dream walked into his room and pulled off his jacket and hanged it on the wall, then waited.

The handsome guy walked in and closed the door muttering a soft "Do you want me to lock it?" Dream nodded, then giggled "You look pretty scared handsome~ First time in 'the rooms'?" They guy Blushed and said "Yeah, My friend told me about this club, he said It would be good to relive Stress" Dream giggled and said "Well darling, You've got the right guy, You a top or a bottom?" Dream asked while going to the couch to sit on, The boy crossing his legs. "I'm a top..." The guy muttered then sat in a chair next to the couch "How big are you then? Will lube be needed is what I'm really asking" Dream asked, he usually did this, just to know what's needed or not. "I-I honestly don't know..." The guy muttered, Dream giggled "Well before you show me, What's your name handsome?".

The guy blushed and said "um... Nick, My nickname is sapnap though" Dream smiled "Handsome name for a handsome man huh~?" Dream said, the lust in his voice making sapnap feel things "Y-Yeah I guess..." Dream looked at sapnap, 'Seems like he's been threw stuff..' Dream though to himself "My names clay, Stage name dream, nice to meet you~" Dream said while getting up, He moved in front of sapnap and got on his knees, The boy smiled "You mind if I take a look?" Sapnap shook his head, saying he didn't mind.

Dream undid sapnap's belt and un did the buttons, He looked up at sapnap as he leaned forward, got his teeth in the zipper and then pulled down, His lips Grazing Sapnap's hard on, Sapnap moaned softly at the feeling, Dream felt his spin shiver, He has sex practically all day, so he's good at faking anything, But that was his real reaction. Dream felt that, This was gonna be the best sex of his life. Sapnap's hard on was pretty big by itself, Making Dream kinda shocked, he looked up at sapnap and giggled "I'm kinda shocked about how you don't know..." Sapnap leaned back and muttered "Every girl I've been with has always told me it was small..." Dream nodded, Then Dream pulled down sapnap's boxers, Sapnap's dick springing out, He was a good 10 inches, Dream blushed harder and swallowed his slight fear, It easing just the length is was also the thickness, Sapnap was pretty thick, Dream Looked up at sapnap and muttered "C-Can I just put this inside of me?" Sapnap blushed and said "I knew you didn't need lube... Um, Yeah you can" Dream stood up and went to get lube, He walked back and put the substance on Sapnap's dick, But he also muttered "P-Put some on your fingers, A-And finger me" While he pulled down his tight shorts, Sapnap did so, He put Two fingers into Dream, Dream moaned out, Sapnap's fingers where pretty long, thick to, God Dream wanted those hands all over him.

Dream moaned loudly as Sapnap fingered him, He slowed down, Then put a third finger in Dream and went back to work, Dream rolled his eyes back, Moaning loudly. Dream whined and pulled sapnap's hand, Sapnap pulled out then Watched as Dream backed up, lining himself up with sapnap's dick. Dream quickly Trusted his hips down, Quickly bouncing up and down on Sapnap's member, Both sapnap and Dream moaned loudly.

"Fuck your so tight..." Sapnap moaned and put his hands on Dreams hips, Helping Dream glide on him. "Fuck I'm gonna cum already..." Dream moaned out, Sapnap laughed softly and said "Didn't know I could do that" Dream moved his hips faster, Then he felt sapnap's hands on his member, jerking him off quickly. "Oh Fuck! Yes! Yes!" Dream moaned out loudly, Then he jerked his body, He came in Sapnap's hand, But he still moved his hips, Quickly pulling out, And turned around. "God You really want me" Sapnap laughed, Then moaned out, Dream continued to hop and bounce "How long did you pay for?" Dream asked, Sapnap groaned and said "2 hours, why you ask?" Dream moaned and said "I'm about to make this the best 2 hours of our life" Sapnap nodded and then let his hands wander Dreams body.

"Fuck~ Please let me kiss you, I really wanna kiss you" Dream moaned, He couldn't help himself anymore, If he wanted it he was gonna ask for it, Sapnap nodded and then Kissed Dream, He kiss hot and sexual, But, It also had a hint of love in it, Dream continued to bounce and make out with sapnap. Dreams never felt this kinda way with a man, never, he was so high off of the sex he went crazy, He had moved and switched positions a ton with sapnap, Sapnap fucking him, still, In all of them.

Once they both had there final climax, Sapnap flopped onto Dream, Cuddling up to Him, Dream did the said, He cuddled into sapnap, Then a dream muttered "Can you buy another hour?" Sapnap smiled with a nod, He pulled his pants and fixed his, well everything, Sapnap leaned down to kiss Dream and said After "I'll be right back". Sapnap walked out but not even 5 minutes later walked back in and pulled his clothes back off. Sapnap cuddled back Up to Dream, Then Dream got a text 'sugar? where are you? There's a few guys here wanting, plus the guy you where with just bought two more hours' Dream kissed sapnap's forehead while messing with his hair and then typed 'I asked him to, I feel something with this man, I've never felt it with other guys, Also Tell those guys to fuck off, They usually don't pay much and then ask for everything fucking thing >:(' Dream sent it then put his phone down to tap Sapnap's cheek, Sapnap looked up and smiled, He kissed Dream gently.

Dream kissed back and smiled after the kiss and said "I know we just had sex but, Um, would you be interested in going on a date? I-I feel like there's something here..." Sapnap smiled and said "I would love to~" Then kissed Dream again, Dream quickly kissing back. "A-also why did you buy 2 more hours?" Dream asked Sapnap smiled and laughed while saying "I wanted 2 more hours with you, Not the whole 5 more minutes bullshit" Dream laughed at sapnap's words and said "Good point". The both of them felt like it was more of a first date then a hook up, It was nice.

___

Dream smiled at Sapnap, There first date was a simple one, they went to watch the stars on a cliff, It was romantic and loving, Little kisses and stuff, Stuff you wouldn't expect from a stripper such as Dream, A complete whore that could Fake anything.

Its crazy to think a connection was made with one time, Only one, And then there on a date, Five days later.

___

It had been a whole 2 years, Dream owns the club he worked at now, He doesn't Work work there but he does own it, He works as a pornstar with his helper being sapnap. They both love it, Having sex it Just there favorite thing, On and off camera. There a happily married couple Who are madly in love, and have never been happier.

___

WEEE I HATE THIS ONE BUT WEE WILL GO WITH IT

Okay

UM

LOVE YOURSELF

OKAY?!

BYE-