Introduction & Author's Notes

Hey ya'll, Author-kun here! This is my first attempt at a fanfic, so my writing might be a little amateurish. I apologize in advance if it kills your immersion. Feel free to let me know where you think I can improve.

Nest & Wings is a second-person narrative that follows the protagonist's life through the plot of Attack on Titan. This fanfic covers the events from the Fall of Shiganshina through to the Raid on Liberio; losely sticking to the general arcs. The plot will start out very similar to the canon series, but will gradually deviate due to your involvement.

I personally don't like using (y/n) in my writing as it makes the composition look incomplete and triggers my OCD. As such, the protagonist will simply be referred to as 'you' throughout the story.

Another pet peeve of mine is that I find random Author's Notes at the start/end of chapters to be distracting. So instead, I'll include an introductory chapter at the beginning of each Arc and clarify everything there so you can read the rest of the story uninterrupted.

If you ever feel something's not explained enough or have questions regarding continuity, feel free to comment them and I will do my best to provide a sensible explanation.

Also if you're wondering what the 'Extra Chapters' are, they're chapters I wrote after finishing the story so I didn't really know where to put them. I wrote them per arc and placed them at the end of said arc, but most of the time they take place somewhere within that arc and I've mentioned when exactly at the start. Think of them as OVA's. 

DISCLAIMER: I do not own any part of Attack on Titan or its characters. All rights belong to Isayama-sensei and the official owners. The layout and design of the cover is my own work, however I do not own certain assets used in it including the images of the characters.