➺ Part 06: Eldian Liberation Arc

NOTE: This chapter primarily serves as a section divider and an introductory chapter, feel free to skip to the story if you're not interested in the small details.

Year 851: Visitors from Overseas,

After defeating the Marlean Warriors and claiming Wall Maria and the rest of Paradis from the titans, your plan was nearing the final phase before the Liberation. Having kept your end of the deal, it was now time for the council to approve the construction of cities outside Walls to house the subjects of Ymir.

While things have played out smoothly for the captain of the Anti-Titan squad over the past few months, the sudden arrival of visitors from overseas throws a wrench into all your plans. Will everything you worked for this entire time be thrown in the gutter just like that?

CLARIFICATIONS: Once again, I'll be making some small changes to help keep things manageable and consistent.

01. This story assumes that Liberio is the capital of Marley. They were the ones who came up with the concept of the internment zones, hence the one in Liberio was the first and had the highest population of Eldians.

02. Following this, each country has a single internment-zone in their capitals. This is to simplify things for the sake of the plot.

03. I didn't like the mark on Mikasa's arm because it kinda came out of nowhere and it didn't make sense how nobody had noticed it, so it doesn't exist in this story. Instead, she confirms her lineage using the embroidery you retrieved from her old house.