Welcome

" 'The marksman hired to murder the famous celebrity, loses his aim, and accidentally shoots down university student'
Do you realise how lame that sounds?"

20 year old Park Y/n, gets a bullet pierced through her body and saves the famous celebrity Cho Yeo-jeong from death.
But little did she know, that the bullet was never meant to kill anyone but her.

"My life has been nothing but hell since that day. Why is it us who have to endure this slow torture?"

" Bring them down, everyone who supported the Parks, should be brought down to the streets pathetically that they beg for mercy, that they will be on their knees begging for death. "

Warning ⚠️

~ The book might contain uncensored mature words and scenes that some viewers might find uncomfortable, viewers discretion is advised.

~The laws, and medical procedures described in the fiction, may or may not be true in real life, so pls do not take it seriously.

~ There will not be any ships between Blackpink and BTS characters, or between BTS characters and y/n, the story is meant to be platonic and some side ships are included just for the sake of the storyline.

~I do not mean to offend anyone, this is purely made for entertainment purposes and are not to be taken seriously.

~The storyline is purely written by me and any similarities to other fictions or books is purely a coincidence.
(There's a difference between Copying and getting inspired)

~ Please do not comment anything offensive, if you do not like the storyline, you are free to leave.

~ It's my first ever fiction, so forgive me if it's a bit cringe or has mistakes

.......

The character description is gonna be given in between the chapters ^^

The updation of chapters may not be regular, but I promise to complete it.

Thanks for checking out my book! I may not say it regularly, but it means a lot to me <3