16. The Run

It's been a few hours since Y/n, Jungkook and Hoseok got kidnapped.

The Park Family were assembled in the living room, none of them relaxed enough to use the couch that was present in there. Instead they all either walked around in frustration or leaned against the wall, eyes staring at nothing, long lost in their thoughts and despair.

Everyone had lost hope, already going through every possible way they could find where the Kim's might have taken them to.

"Seokjin, you lived here. You might know something?" Chanyeol had asked hopefully. "I really wish I did. But we didn't live in Bangkok back when we were young. And it's been only a few days since I moved in here." Yoongi sighed, "I never realised how Hoseok was really helpful. He knew the ways of those darned criminals. And he knew the way around here."

After hours of silence and tears, Yoongi spoke up. "That's it! Those idiotic friends of mine were stupid enough to leave behind their stuff so that we weren't found. And now we can't track them either. All we can do now is contact the police."

"No!" Wooshin said suddenly.

"I mean. It's useless. You know what Hoseok said, the cops can't do anything to them! Let's wait a bit more." "It's been three fucking hours Wooshin!! What are you waiting for?!?! To get them killed?!"  Everyone visibly flinched at Yoongi's words and Chanyeol shrunk in his position. "I- I'm sorry I didn't mean it that way… but I'm calling the cops that's it! Wooshin! You stopped me once. You can't do it again!"

Wooshin moved towards Yoongi and held him before he could dial his phone. "Just- please listen to me Yoongi. Not now. Getting the cops involved could possibly leak our plans and grab attention. We have to lay low." "And then what?! Let them be in danger?! Wooshin, that's your fucking bestfriend out there who could be in god knows what state! And-"

"Let it go Yoongi." Jisoo spoke. "They are adults, we can't just file a missing case on them this soon. You need to wait at least 24 hours till the police confirm that they are indeed missing."

~~~~~~~~~

Lisa felt her tears threatening to fall while she struggled to hold them back. Fear ate up the whole Park family while everyone tried to figure out their next move. Another plan to save them.

As soon as Yoongi gave her the signal she had entered the security room and fixed the cameras before anyone got suspicious. The man from the cafe had left just an hour ago and now it was just a few minutes left before she could leave the office for the day.

The whole day everyone was alert looking out for any danger, now that the Kim's knew of their presence in Bangkok. Now that Y/n, Jungkook and Hoseok were caught, it was only a matter of time they were spotted too.

Jisoo and Yoongi had subtly entered the cafe and had found their microphones and other belongings that were abandoned. And it felt worse to realize they had sacrificed themselves to protect the others and keep them hidden.

"Ms. Manoban. Ma'am? Miss?"

Lisa snapped out of her thoughts and quickly wiped her tears and faced the lady who had entered her cabin. Pretty much everyone in the office envied Lisa because she had earned a pretty high position in the company in just a few days. And so, even if the lady noticed the tears in Lisa's eyes, she paid no attention to it.

"Boss wants you in the office." "Me? Now?"

"Yes." She said in a monotone voice and left immediately leaving Lisa to think about the possible reasons Jaehwan might call her for.

Every step she took made her more anxious. She could hear the anxious voice speaking in her ear, with Seokjin assuring her of his car's presence incase of emergency. Most of them had moved out of Seokjin's apartment and were at the Park residence.