12. Cornered

YOUR P.O.V

Hoseok froze in his position at her words. "Do you have any pictures of your parents, Hoseok?" He snapped out of his daze and searched for his phone. "Y-Yeh, I do."

He searched through his phone shoved it into my palms and everyone gathered around me. It was a picture of a cute family, a young mother and father holding a baby in their hands. I could see where Hoseok got his facial features from. He resembled them.

They were the same couple we saw in the picture, I've studied that picture multiple times to recognise them anywhere. Hoseok really was one of us.

"We have been searching for you Hoseok."

~~~~~~~~

TIME SKIP

Hoseok stared the group photo intensely after we explained the situation to him. "I have something to tell you." He spoke in a determinant manner. We were all gathered in the room, drinking coffee after he offered us his apartment to stay for the night.

"If Yoongi's father really meant that the Kim family are after us, there is something you all need to know." He looked at Jisoo. "When was the time that you felt you were in danger and moved out of Korea?" She felt surprised at the sudden interrogation but answered sincerely, "About a week ago, I knew I had enemies even before that, but this time they were never that aggressive, my house was snatched from me and every landlord would beg for me to leave the house. It's just the day I got here in Bangkok that Yoongi offered me this job and I came back."

"I was fired from my job." said Hoseok. "I knew there was something fishy with Y/n's case, I was forced to make a false report about your accident, and everytime I tried to investigate, my boss would stop me. But that wasn't it, he fired me and told me that loved his life and couldn't keep me in his office any longer. The day I reached home to find it wrecked and the owner of the house kicked me out. I wasn't even given my salary and it took me my savings to get my flight back here."

"It was all very suspicious and now everything makes sense. I think you are not the only ones trying to track down the team, they are too." Everyone went silent at the sudden information, Yoongi spoke up, "But how- that's impossible! To find people from every corner and ruining their lives at the same time. No-" "Kim Namjoon."

"Huh?" Everyone looked at Hoseok, confused at the sudden name he spoke out. "I'm not completely sure, but I think Kim Namjoon is behind this, it can only be him who plans out everything perfectly and ruins people in every way."

"No. It can't be. Can it?" Jisoo looked scared, "Namjoon? He is their mastermind, he wouldn't stop till we're dying in every way. Why would the Kim's use their most powerful weapon on us?!" I could see the fear creeping into everyone and it made me restless. "No. Don't give up. Dad had found a solution to this problem and we will too, we just need to save Rose and find the others." Hoseok smiled sincerely, "I'll help you. I've finally found my family and I'm the happiest I've ever been."

The night went on with everyone grabbing a corner of the dusty room to spend the night, with their restless minds thinking through different scenarios that could happen to them, till they fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~

TIME SKIP, NEXT MORNING

The morning went as planned before, with just an extra person being Hoseok. We all packed and left for Jungkook's home.

I looked out of the window to find the neighborhood still the same as I remember, just a bit older. I felt the air my chest struggling against the walls as I sound myself getting closer to my own house.