10. The Next Move

"Oh! I see that you haven't recognised me yet. Kim Jisoo, your new lawyer."

INTRO

Name : Kim Jisoo, 25

Job : Lawyer

Relation: Met Yoongi during work

Personality: A sweetheart, understanding, bold and smart.

Her fearless attitude during work earned her many enemies, which forced her to keep moving from place to place to stay.

( '◡‿ゝ◡')

"You are the new lawyer Yoongi was talking about? Omo!" I quickly shut my mouth to stop squealing when I remembered what time it was. "It's wonderful to meet you, Ms. Jisoo. Would you like to have something?" "Umm.... It's freezing, can I have a coffee?" She asked hesitantly. "Sure. I'll prepare one while you change." I showed her a room to change and gave her a warm smile before leaving. And sure enough, Jisoo came to the kitchen in a new set of warm clothes and I handed her a cup of steaming coffee.

"Yoongi texted me and I got to know you don't have a place to stay here yet. I suggest you stay here till the case is done." "I don't want to disturb you. Can I please just stay for the night, and I'll look for a place tomorrow at the earliest." I shook my head firmly. "Please Jisoo. Don't worry, you won't bother us at all. I know for one thing, you won't find a good place to stay for a few days anywhere else, and I believe staying here might help your work better. You gotta save my sister, right?" I saw her nibble on her lower lip for a few seconds and then nod at me.

A few seconds later, a sudden realization hit me and I immediately told her a bit shyly "Umm.. you might have to stay in my sister's room for the night, since the guest rooms are occupied by us. I promise, I'll clear a space up for you tomorrow." She chuckled. "It's okay. I understand. I know this is Jeon Jungkook's house. Yoongi gave me a small description of the attacks you have been facing, but not entirely, you will need to tell me more about it." "I will.... But do you think my sister can be released soon?" Jisoo's eyes sharpened and suddenly she looked scary. She took out a few documents from her bag and flipped through it.

"I had been emailed Park Chaeyoung's case files and I have been studying it during my flight. The evidence is against your sister, but..." She looked up from her papers at me and her eyes softened when she saw the fear in my eyes. "But... none of it has her fingerprints." I let out a breath of relief, but she wasn't done. "That isn't enough though. We will need to find proof that she is innocent." She smiled at me, while my eyes went wide. "She will report at the court for her prosecution, when the date is determined, we will have to find the proof by then. Don't worry, we will free her!" I immediately stood up across from her and went to her to hug her tightly. "Thankyou Thankyou thankyou!! It has been hell all these days having my sister locked up behind the bars. I owe you my life!" "You don't owe me anything Y/n. It's my job." She hugged me back and pulled away after a few seconds.