5. The Reunion

YOUR P.O.V

"Who? Are. You?"

Everyone's head shot up and started staring at the pale faced man in front of us patiently waiting for his reply….. He took a deep sigh and looked at us with a smile -  " How about I tell you who I am as soon as Imo wakes up? But now your scars are more important and it needs treatment. Especially you Y/n" he looked at me sternly "you are losing too much blood"

Everyone nodded in agreement, but I couldn't help but blot out the fact that this guy knew my name and he had casually called Jungkook's mom Imo.

~~~~~~~~

Author's P.O.V

The Boss and his father were sitting when a man barged into the room. "Boss! Jaehwan, Yiren and the others got arrested by the cops". The boss looked at the man that just entered the room with a sharp glare "The COPS?!" He stood up from his seat abruptly, gripping the person's collar tightly.

"How is it possible? Our men know better than to lose to such filthy policemen!" His father spoke up. "Sir, it wasn't the cops who attacked. It was the Daegu Security Service. They came with full force and the police had to arrest our people."

Just as he was about to speak another one of his men came running into the room. "SIR!" "Doesnt any one of you fucking know how to knock?!" The boss threw a vase at the arrived man which he didn't dodge and instead faced his master's anger. "But, Boss, he is here…." he whimpered through his pain.

Just then, a guy entered without knocking and arrogantly sat on the table in front of Boss and his father. "Looks like I'm right on time. I heard Jaehwan is behind bars?" "You know very well that we can free him from there within seconds, Namjoon." replied the Boss with a an amused smirk. "Very well, I do. but I would like to know why you attacked the DSS."

The Boss wasn't surprised about how Namjoon knew about the attack, because that is what Namjoon was skilled at, he was known for his master mind plans and infinite sources of information.

The Boss rolled his eyes but answered anyway "The day after the graduation incident our men caught a guy from Daegu Security Service who was secretly trying to guard the Parks. I just wanted them to stay out of our way, but he is just too stubborn." "They won't back off easily, son. I know them very well. They have sworn to protect till their last breath. Namjoon, you are our hope. I trust your skills."

"What do you want me to do sir?" The head boss, and his father were the only people Namjoon gave his respect to anymore. Namjoon has grown to so many heights. After his mother's death he had been determined to work hard and be like his mother. He outgrew his colleagues and now even earned his Boss's respect.

The eldest of the three grinned mischievously and gave his orders. "Bring them down, everyone who supported the Parks, should be brought down to the streets pathetically that they beg for mercy, that they will be on their knees begging for death. "

"I know the Park family very well, sir. I need contacts at every headquarters. We track down the people and ruin them. "

~~~~~~~~~

Your P.O.V

We went to another room where our wounds were treated. Chanyeol ended up getting a lot of bandaids on his face and we joked about how he looked like a mummy to ease the tension in the room. God Jaehwan did a rough job! I needed too many stitches… which hurt like hell.

"Aa- aa - ouch! That bitch is gonna pay for this! Her damned nails!" Everyone smiled a bit and leaned back on their seats. It was all silent, maybe because no one could process their situation. It was too much to digest all at once.