4. Face to Face

Your P.O.V

But my jaw dropped as Chanyeol confidently strode out of the car and opened the door for us. He was smiling. Rosé got out of the car with a horrified expression. Looking questioningly at him. While I followed.

"But Chanyeol, you don't plan on us fighting them, do you? There are too many, we will be dead meat!." I chided him. But all he did was shrug and say "Well… sort of." I was going to argue more but a smirk formed on my lips as I looked in the direction he was looking at.

"Didn't expect you to give up so easily. Why? Scared?" Johnny remarked, still not aware of the situation he got himself in. "Is that really what you see on our faces Johnny?" He looked at Rosé, confused at her words but followed our stares and looked behind himself and then to his right…. He looked into our eyes and I could see it in his eyes. Fear.

"Well, Johnny, I hope you aren't regretting your decisions. Because I, myself, am enjoying this too much." I said. We could see him thinking hard, his brain calculating who knows what… probably about the mess he has gotten himself into. He was looking back at Lucas for directions. But the said guy was already freaking out and blabbering something through his phone, the obvious guess being calling for more backup.

Shit. What if he has backup
I looked over at Chanyeol to signal him about it but he had already noticed it, and it looked like he was already expecting it.

What was happening?
Behind and to Johnny's right blocking the roads were standing two people ready to charge at them with…. Uh..

"Wonwoo?! Baseball bats?!" I glared at my stupid friend.

"Oh? Oh that,.. yes I was kinda in a hurry. But it works great! Here, catch!" He threw us a bat each. Johnny's team might be big, but we are armed. I'm smart enough to know that metal bats are experts at breaking bones. "What are you looking at? I want those arrogant faces smashed. And you Jeon Jungkook, we have an old business to finish.." He barked at his guards and then at Jungkook. And Jungkook looked more than satisfied to be given a chance to hit Johnny. While the rest came after us. I saw Rosé aggressively hit a guy in the face.

As I was about to get in the game, Lucas screamed -"Stop!"

He got out of the car for the first time that day and the next second, a huge truck smashed Wonwoo's car and threw it to the side. "We are leaving, it seems like these kids will have a few more seconds of peace. We will meet them later tonight."
He said smirking and all of them headed for the truck.

They were escaping! I started running after them when Wonwoo caught my arm holding me back. "But Wonwoo! They are leaving! We can't just let them go! They tried to hurt my sister! How can-" "Y/n! Think straight! We are lucky they are leaving, instead they could have just killed us all by now. There's no way we can go against them! Even if we do, we won't survive! They could have easily brought another group of men to beat us up! Let's leave!" Jungkook took my face in his palms trying to put some sense into my brains.

He is right. Deep down, I know he is. But I saw my sister so weak and vulnerable today. They made her cry. I wanted to make them go through the same. But I couldn't. I watched the truck leave while the others kept a firm grip on me.

~~~~~~~

Your Bedroom, 2 am

I was on the bed with Park Chaeyoung. I mean Rosé, we called her that because she was really beautiful like a rose but equally dangerous as its thorns.

But right now, she is Park Chaeyoung. A girl whose mind is messed up and is afraid to stay alone. Maybe everyone has times like these when they have no idea what to do. When they are scared. When they feel like they have no control over anything.