Tyrion - Marriage Trade part 1

Tywin announces Tyrion is to wed Sansa. But what happens when her older sister Y/n steps up to bear the Lannister name. Tyrion slighty disagrees at the possibility of losing his love.

Tyrion's POV
"You can't mean it?" I knew the look in my father's eyes as he spoke, a smirk on my sister's face. "I can and I do. You will marry Sansa Stark and give us an alliance with the North." Looking at my open book on the table then back at my father baffled at the thought. "Joffery has made this poor girl's life a miserable since the day he took her father's head. Now she's finally free of him...and you give her to me. That's cruel, even for you."

My father just straightened in his chair. "You intend on mistreating her?" I just stare at him having no reply. I'd never hurt Sansa. If I did it would break Y/n's heart. "The girl's happiness is not my concern nor should it be yours." Raising my voice I shout in anger hoping to end this conversation. "She's a child!" But of course my sister must make my life miserable.

"She's flowered I assure you. She and I have discussed it at length." Parting my lips he declared out. "There you see. You will wed her, bed her and put a child in her. Surely you're capable of that." Clutching my hand under the table into a fist I snapped back. "And if I refuse!"

Father revisits my request after battle and I knew that he would no longer discuss this arrangement. "You wanted to be rewarded for your valor in battle. Sansa Stark is a finer reward than you could ever dare hope for and it is past time you were wed." Pushing my chair away from the table I storm out of the small counsel room, rushing as my small legs can bring me to Y/n's chambers.

Y/n Stark is Ned's oldest child. I'd helped her escape her own arranged marriage before her father was beheaded by our child of a king. We've grown rather close but I warned her of the dangers that people play in this city. Luckily the girl is smarter than she let's on and skilled with a sword like my brother. Jaime was her first proposed marriage but being a Kings Guard forebays marriage and having children.

Finally reaching her door I knock softly three times before she opens the door. We had made this our code, seeing as my sister's spies are everywhere. Quickly I rush inside as she locks her door uptight before spinning in her light grey dress from Winterfell to see tears slip from my eyes. "Oh Tyrion. What's wrong?" She drops on her knees to wipe them away and be on the same level as me.

"My father is forcing me to marry your sister. But I refuse...or at least I want too. I love you and only you." My hands clutch her the fabric of her dress in a shacky fashion. The flames of our relationship was strong and I can't see myself with anyone else but the girl before me. "My sister just sat there and smirked. I know they're doing this to torture me...for not only ending your marriage to Jaime. But...also killing my mother by just being born."

Y/n pulls me into her chest and I wrap my arms around her lightly sobbing. She hugs me back running her freehand through my curly locks. "Ssshh I'm here. I'm right here, Tyrion." We stay in this position for a few minutes before she pulls my head back making me look in her eyes. The gears of her mind working by the look on her face. "Y/n, my love. What are you thinking...?"

"You said you're father wants an alliance with the North, right.." She trails off as I nod my head yes. "And that since my mother and the rest our family is dead. It leaves Sansa and I as the heirs to Winterfell..." Taking my hands in hers I run my thumbs over her palms curiously. "Y/n I'm not following you." What exactly is she getting at. I'm usually good with out witing people with my mind, but she's a sneaky Wolf of the North.

She cups my face in her gentle hands smiling. "What I'm getting at, my lion is...that I'm going to solve your marriage problem. By...taking my sister's place..." Knitting my eyebrows together I mumbled. "You can't mean?" But she leans forward planting a kiss on my cheek before rushing to her feet unlocking the door.

"Y/n! Please stop, you don't have to do this." I try to catch up with her but she's a lot quicker when she's wearing her hunting boots. She bumps into Jaime who gives me a werid look when she doesn't stop running. I stop still shocked at what she's about to do. "Tyrion. What has gotten into Y/n?"

Running my hands frustratingly through my locks I feel my heart beating fast in my chest. "She's going to switch places with her sister and marry me." Jaime tilts his head in confusion since he enjoys seeing the two of us happy together. "And that's a problem, how?"

Locking a deep gaze with my brother I shiver at the thought of losing her. "Father doesn't know about our relationship. If she tells him. I'll have lost her forever." Gods please don't let me lose the woman I love.