Jon - Kind Lannister

Request from
utherisanass Jon thanks the reader for helping return Bran home before tomorrow's battle against the Night King.

Removing my fur cloak and sitting it on my bed I yawn hearing a knock at my door. Slowly opening it I come face to face with Jon Snow, the newly declared King in the North. We looked out of place standing before each other. His black raven hair in a bun with his black eyes. Contrasting with my slightly curly blonde hair and green eyes of the Lannister's. Two houses who should still be at war. But I'd never stand against the man I secretly love.

I'd only helped his brother Bran return from his trip to become the Three Eyed Raven a few days ago. Apparently it was enough for feelings to appear on the former man of the Nights Watch. He closes the door gently saying. "I thought I should come and thank you for helping him home, my lady Lannister." I put my hands together in front of me. "That's nice of you, lord commander. Please call me Y/n."

"Then call me Jon, Y/n." A smile on his lips. "I thought I'd lost everyone I care about but now thanks to you, I haven't." His eyes trailed to the sword attached to my hip and I followed his gaze, explaining. "Cersei has her threats, Jaime has a sword and Tyrion has his mind. I may carry this but I think some things don't need to be solved with thousands of men dying. Much like you do, Jon Snow."

He smiles proudly at my answer. "Most people who have played the game normally end up hurting people, at least that's what you're brother tells me." Tyrion has spoken that the great game is terrifying for the new comers. "I thought you were beautiful the night I met you and Tyrion when King Robert rode here." He blurted out as I look out the window watching snow fall.

"What..." I trailed off seeing him sit at the foot of my bed hands intertwined together. "I fell for you by just one glance. Yet I knew you were never gonna be mine...because I'm a bastard." Flipping some of my golden hair over my shoulder. "Do you think I ever cared about your status. Tyrion is a dwarf but I never once made fun of him. I don't care Jon, I care about who you truly are. I-"

He cuts me off by crashing his lips to mine gently yet passionately. My hands go around his neck and his cup my face breaking the kiss a few minutes later. "I thought I'd never hear you say that except in my dreams." Shacking my head a grin on my face. "I assure you Jon. This isn't a dream...it's real and I love you." Leaning up I kiss him gently running my hands over his shoulders feeling his go to my waist pulling me closer to his chest.

"Y/n. If this is to be our last night in this world." He rubbed his thumbs over my cheeks smiling bright. "I want to spend it with you now and always." He plants a kiss to my forehead holding his lips there for a moment. Laying my head against his comforting embrace I hum in peace.

Tyrion spoke of his first love to me only once. Saying that he'd never love again after losing her. Because losing the love of your life is the worst thing in the world. Yet I'd say there's something much worse...never even having a moment with the one you love.

Clutching my hands to his tunic I pull him down on the bed kissing him deeply. He hovers above me as we break to remove our clothes quickly going back to kissing. Jon rolls onto his back me laying ontop his chest. "I love you, Jon Snow. From this day until my last day." I breathe out gently kissing him.

"And I about you, Y/n Lannister." He pulls the furs over us snuggling closer into me. Lisening to the others gentle heartbeat and warmth. Knowing that we will always remember this moment. The moment a kind Lannister loved a winter Snow.

Comment and vote
Requests are open :)