Tyrion - No Typical Lord

Request from @my-current-fandom-is on Tumblr. Y/n Tyrell is looking for isn't like the typical man of Westeros. She meets Tyrion during the financial planning of her sister's wedding.

Shuffling past more annoying lords I run my hands through my hair groaning in frustration. I can't deal with another normal lord or knight. That thinks they can win me over with jewels or fancy titles by just being in the Kingsgaurd. The feasts are all the same. Loud music and dancing. Ladies giggling about dresses. Lords getting drunk on their ass willing to bed any young maiden they can. I want some who gets my sense of humor, who can't take down alcohol without falling on their ass, someone who sees me as more than someone to take to bed at night.

My chances of finding someone like that isn't very good odds. Resting my chin on my arms I look out the window seeing the vast city out in front of me. I only agreed to come to Kings Landing with my sister Margaery in the hopes of finding a man. My grandmother helped me escape an arranged marriage. More concerned with her other grandchild marrying King Joffrey and becoming Queen of Westeros. In my opinion I don't know what anyone sees in that twit. He may be a royal but he's viscous on the inside, I can just feel it.

"Unbelievable. I find a way to save the crown thousands of money and he doesn't even hear anything I have to say." Lifting my head up slightly I hear someone coming down the hall from the Hand of the King Chambers. The sunlight brightens blonde hair you'd know anywhere that belongs to any of the Lannister children. But this one brings a small smile to my face. "Hello, Lord Tyrion." I greeted once he stopped in his tracks leaning against the wall beside me. "Hello my lady..." He runs his hands down his face in frustration. Shifting a little I turn to face him inquiring about his stance. "Do you wanna talk about it?"

He starts to shake his head no but starts complaining about fiancee and how no one seems to understand him. "It's ridiculous. He names me master of coin but doesn't want to hear about it. He calls me an imp one minute then says you're a Lannister the next!" He suddenly starts walking away calling over his shoulder for me. "Care to join me for a few drinks, Lady Y/n?" Picking up the skirts of my dress I hurry after the little lord who leads me to a brothal near the Red Keep. He climbed up on a barstool ne following to sit beside him. Someone slides cups of wine to each of us. Lifting the cup to my lips I start slowly chugging the contents.

"My, my a lady who can hold her liquor I'm impressed." Tyrion complimented drinking the rest of his ordering two more for us. A light blush meets my face as I smile at the young lion. "Oh uh thanks Tyrion. Although I'm sure no one would care I can read or write either." He slowly sat down his cup, eyebrows furrowed in suprise. "You can. How have I not noticed this?" He rests a hand to his forehead in shock. "I must be becoming a normal man of Westeros." Brushing some hair behind my ear I stare in his green eyes. You're nothing like a normal Lord, Tyrion Lannister.

Tyrion taps his chin thinking out loud. "Y/n, I think you and I are were meant to be together. Like the Gods made it so. And I don't typically have belief in much of anything, except for this...what do you say?" He raises his wine glass staring into my eyes. Lifting my cup to clinch with his we both take the wine down like a shot. "Tyrion Lannister, I think you're the man I've been searching for." He smiled brightly back at me, thinking the same about you.

Comment and vote
Requests are open :)