Jaime - Kingslayer Prisoner

Y/n Tully is held Jaime's prisoner when he wants Riverrun but he underestimates her skills with a sword. He just might've regretted becoming a member of the Kingsgaurd

Guards forced me into a chair inside the Lannister's tent. My red hair tousled about covered in dirt after hiding outside the Lannister's camp. The tent flap opened for me to see Jaime Lannister or Kingslayer as my Uncle calls him throughout Riverrun. His guards leave us alone as he stepped up towards me. "So Tully girl thinks she can spy in on my camp?" Baring my teeth I stare up into the Lannister green eyes. "Not only that, Kingslayer. I want the release of Lord Edmure. Take me instead!" He leans down inches from my face so I felt his hot breath mixing with mine. "Why would I make a deal with you, Tully girl?" Tilting my head up I slip my right hand out of the ropes, reaching for my dagger hidden under my tunic shirt.

"Because Edmure can't give your house heirs. I on the other hand have never slept with any man and am not wed to anyone." The Kingslayer tilts his head curiosity written all over. "How'd you manage that I wonder?" Clutching my hand around the blade tighter I lean forward so I could whisper in his ear. "Make the trade and you might find I'm sharper than you think." Jaime pouts his lips in confusion before I press the dagger against his throat smirking. For one spilt second I saw a hint of shock in those green eyes, one that I'm certain is a first for the Lion. "If you wanted to be alone in my tent with me all you had to ask." Rolling my eyes I press the blade deeper, suprised he hadn't called for his guards yet.

My Tully eyes pour into his still never losing my grip on the dagger. "If you call for any guards I'll plundge this blade into your chest, Kingslayer. And it's laced with a deadly posion!!" He cuts in still bent down a knee to be my level. "Jaime, my name's Jaime. Can I know yours if you plan to hold me hostage?" Knitting my eyebrows together I let my name slip past my lips. "Y/n, what of it!" He suddenly gets to his feet crashing his lips down onto mine. The dagger fell from my hand as I gasped in shock. My heart racing a mile a minute and I curse myself to the old and the new God's when I slowly kissed him back. I'm labeling myself a traitor by doing this, by kissing him back until he broke it.

"You're unlike any woman I've seen in my lifetime. Even though I've only ever kissed my sister-" I cut Jaime off shacking my head. "Where are you going with this. If you're going to kill me or use me as a warning to my uncle then get it over with Jaime?" He pulls out a dagger from his belt cutting my restraints letting me rub my sore wrists. "I'm not doing either of those things. Lord Edmure has already agreed to surrender the castle to save his baby son." Getting up from the chair I throw my arms up baffled at his words. "Then why the hell did you kiss me. Why play with my heart. You do realize I can't return to the castle, my home now right. All because I kissed the family against us!" Jaime stepped out of his tent into the night with a single sentence. "Because you made me regret becoming a member of the Kingsgaurd."

The next morning I'm yanked from the bed two Tully guards who posted as Lannister guards  dropped me at my uncles feet on the drawbridge. "Uncle, the Kingslayer has Edmure in his hands-" He spits in my face clutching my jaw in between his fingers. "Shut the hell up girl. I sent you to gather information not share the enemies bed!" I cut in not knowing how a rumor like that would surfes. "Uncle I didn't sleep with him. I don't know where you got that-" He slaps me across the face making me release a sharp cry. "Edmure told me last night before he wanted to surrender Riverrun. But I'll have your head for becoming a traitor before I hand this castle over to the fucking Kingslayer!" He pulls out his sword and I clutch my eyes closed until another sword clashes with his. Squinting one eye open I see Jaime standing in front of me, sword in his left hand since he'd lost his right. "Jaime..." I gasped but he just holds an intense glare with my uncle who nearly beheaded me, a member of his own family.

Author note
I have no idea where I was going with this but here it is. If someone wants another part just tell me and I'll write it

Comment and vote
Requests are OPEN!!