Tyrion - The Best Marriage Switch

Hey i was woundering if you could do a tyrion short where y/n and tyrion are married and go north to tell her family abd have a Argument because she was supposed to marry the king but she tells her bother that tyrion asked if he could marry her instead cuz he was worried about y/n life

My father Eddard was placed inside a prison when he had served as Hand of the King in King's Landing. That city was no longer a safe place for anyone who bore the Stark name. Thankfully I had someone on my side to help me escape the torture that I would later that learn that was forced onto my younger sister Sansa.  I was betrothed off to wed Jaime Lannister where the king would make him remove his white cloak of the Kingsguard but his brother Tyrion stepped up and informed him that I would be better suited to someone who hadn’t devoted their life to a service to the crown. Wrapping my light brown fur cloak around myself some more I could feel Tyrion’s eyes on me. “I can feel you staring holes into me, Tyrion. It isn’t helping my nerves settle at all.”

“You should have nothing to fear, my wolf. You are coming home and marrying someone who truly cares for you.” He reached for my hand where I intertwined my hand with his right seeing his green eyes hadn’t moved from mine not once.

Pausing in my steps just outside the main hall doors where we would meet with my brother Robb who was Lord of Winterfell while our father was imprisoned. But I knew my brother just as much as he knew his own. My brother wasn’t very trusting of outsiders, almost all Northerners were raised like that. “Tyrion I love that you have such high faith that is enough to convince my brother but sadly it is not. I was promised to your brother and even then he despises the idea. I can’t tell you that he will welcome you with open arms.”

“Everyone has been laughing at me my whole life dear. I am not expecting him to accept me on day one. But I do hope that he shall understand that I am a better fit for you. Because it would break my heart to see you forced to wed someone else.” He squeezed my hand in his pushing on the large door alongside me where we came face to face with my older brother Robb who was sitting on our father’s chair sending me a half annoyed smile.

His eyes scanned over to me rising to his feet and I bowed alongside Tyrion. “It is good to see you arrive home safely, sister. But what are you doing here with a Lannister. Was he just supposed to be your escort?”

“Lord Stark, I was your sister’s escort yes but there is something more as to why I have come here to Winterfell with her. As you know your sister was sent to marry my older brother Jaime but I have convinced the king before he passed that she would be better off marrying her.” Tyrion stepped forward slightly intertwined his hands together in front of him when stood as tall as he possibly could.

Robb sent him a glare making me get more nervous at his words. “How am I supposed to be believe that you are going to treat my sister the way she deserves hmm?”

“If I didn’t care about her happiness I would have done nothing and let her marry my brother and kept my mouth shut. But here I am, young wolf. I am here asking for your permission to marry your sister and give her the life that she should be given.” Tyrion declares reaching over and taking my hand where I smiled in the direction of my brother.

My brother stepped towards us staring at me calmly in silence for a few moments. He offered his hand and I stepped towards him when he responded back. "If what he is saying Y/n then I will let you marry him. But you must convince mother before anything else can happen."

"Thank you, brother. But he has told me repeatedly that he will wait until I am ready to share his bed and have children. So I have no doubt that he is the man that I was supposed to love." Hugging my brother softly he wrapped his arms around me holding me until I turned back to face my soon to be husband.

Tyrion intertwined my hands with his before I dropped on my knees not caring what dirt I got on my dress leaning in and kissing him gently. "We shall soon be married, my wolf."

"Yes we shall, my lion." He kissed me back resting a hand on my cheek counting down the days until we would say the words.

Comments really appreciated ❤️