Tyrion - Traitor to the Stark's

tyrion lannister short were there just newly  wed and y/n bother  is makeing  a Speech about how his y/n is a trader to the family  for agreeing  to marry  Tyrion 

Staring at myself in the mirror I brushed my hands over my dress I was so nervous. I was even more nervous than I was the day of my arranged marriage a few months ago. The chamber door opened and my husband Tyrion came in seeing that I hadn't moved when he came to check on me once he was ready. "Y/n, my darling wife is everything okay?"

"I'm more nervous than I ever been in my whole life. Tyrion, I know I shouldn't be since we are back in my childhood home. But...everything feels different now." Running my hands through my straight hair I sighed heavily.

Tyrion moved away from the door taking my hands in his meeting my gaze when I was looking down at him. "You have absolutely nothing to fear dear wife. For it is I who should be more worried than you. Since this is the first time I shall be presented as your husband."

"Tyrion, you have only ever been so kind and gentle to me. If my parents can't see past the Lannister name then they are fools. I'll be there for you." Squeezing his hand in mine he let me lead him through the hallway since I knew the castle better than he did even though I hadn't been there in a few months. We entered the great hall seeing my mother and father Lord and Lady Stark waiting with my twin brother Robb watching to,learn the duties of a Lord one day.

My father got to his feet bowing to greet us both with a smile on his face seeing me again. "Lord Tyrion, Lady Y/n, it's so good to have you in our home as honorable guests."

"As you it is you father - uh I mean Lord Stark." I corrected myself blushing at the mistake I had made calling him something other than the Lord of Winterfell.

Tyrion nodded towards my mother even though she wasn't quite as warmed up to him after what happened to Bran. "It is a pleasure to see you again, Lady Stark. I know my darling wife has missed you both dearly."

"I'm shocked she even remembers who we are. Considering she's been transformed into a Lannister in the short mouths away from her former family. You can't even recognize that she used to be a Stark with the way she dresses and she doesn't even carry her dagger on her hip like she used to. I'd say she's a traitor to the Stark name!" My twin brother got his feet snapping sharply at me.

Sucking in a breath I felt some tears falling down my face at his words thinking that he might be right. "Robb, I...I'm still your sister."

"You may share my blood but you're not even acting like your old self. You weren't always proper and here you are in a dress rather than trousers and a tunic. I know my sister and you're not acting like her right now!" He raised his voice stepping in from of me growling through his teeth.

Our mother finally came forward yanking him away for our father to talk alone with him. "Robb that's quite enough. I'm so sorry Lord Tyrion. We will continue this visit later." She walked out of the room to find my father and brother leaving us alone where it was just me and Tyrion.

"Y/n, Y/n, look at me. Please look at me." Tyrion pulled me from my trance of tears and just watching the door that had already shut in my face. Seeing that I was crying through some tears and clutching my hands into fists at my side.

Shaking my head I cleared my throat yanking my head down to stare at him in those soft green eyes. "Yes Tyrion, what were you saying?"

"I said it's not your fault that you're brother looks at you differently. You were forced into a marriage with me but I thought I was doing a good job and letting you remain to be the girl I met that day I said our vows to the gods." He dropped his gaze to the floor with a weak smile feeling like he had failed somehow.

Dropping to my knees so I could be eye level with him I didn't care what happened to the now stained red Lannister dress. "Tyrion, don't think for a moment that you have been a bad husband to me. I have heard the horror stories of girls my age marrying brutal men who are rough, who are old men like Walter Frey or who only spend time with their wives to put a heir in their belly. But you are none of these things." Placing my hands on his shoulders he finally looks me in the eye.

"Thank you, Y/n my dear wolf. Even if your brother won't see it. You will always be a Stark first and foremost before you were a Lannister." Tyrion sent me a smile resting his hands on my face leaning down giving me a gentle kiss.

Kissing him back I squeezed his shoulders smiling into our soft kiss. "You will always be the best husband that I could have asked for, Tyrion." We would be there for each other even if our families weren't friends.

Comments really appreciated ❤️