1

chapter 1:

the prestige high, everyone's dream school, owned by the watanabe family. watanabe haruto, the heir and the only son of the watanabe's is the most famous guy in the whole school. he is different from usual guys, he doesn't care about anyone, is stone cold, never smiles, is arrogant and rude.

the exact opposite to him is his bestfriend, park jeongwoo, kind, caring, smart and funny.

the new semester had started and they're both sharing the same class again. jeongwoo's mother works at the watanabe's house, resulting for them both to be childhood friends.

"everyone, get aside, he is coming", a guy shouted in the corridor and everyone made a way for haruto.

haruto got out of his car, his group of friends were already waiting for him outside, they all did a group cheer and walked in. the corridor was full of fan girls and fan boys, obviously, who wouldn't like a good looking guy like him.

"what is that great about him?", yedam scoffed and looked at jihoon. jihoon hit his head slightly and said, "he is richer than us!"
"yah! does money matter this much?"
"obviously! he has so many benefits-"

"hi jihoon", haruto said with a sober face and went inside the class. yedam made a disgusted face and went inside the class as well.

"did he just say hi to me?" jihoon looked around with a shocked face. yedam came out and dragged him inside.

everyone sat facing at the back of the class, as haruto was sitting on the last bench. "this semester is going to be the same as the last one", yedam said and sighed.

"guys guys guys, there is a new comer!"
everyone looked at doyoung who shouted this way, "a guy or a girl?"
"a guy!"
girls started making noises. jihoon got up and told everyone to be quiet.

everyone looked at the door and jeongwoo came inside, everyone sighed. "what- am i this disappointing?", everyone ignored him and kept looking at the door, he went out. haruto stood up and looked outside the window to see the corridor, but jeongwoo wasn't visible.

jeongwoo sulked about everyone ignoring him, and talked to himself when he bumped into someone. the guy bowed down, apologizing, jeongwoo chuckled and said, "it was actually my fault- i'm sorry"
"no, i'm sorry as well, actually i am new here!"
"ah! i'm park jeongwoo! nice to meet you"
he offered to shake his hand, the guy shook his hand and said, "i'm kim junkyu"
"that's a nice name, are you the someone everyone was waiting for?"
"huh?"
"nothing, come with me"
jeongwoo held his hand and dragged him to the class, everyone looked at him and started talking.

jeongwoo left his hand and smiled. "thanks!"
"anytime!"

jeongwoo went to sit beside jihoon, haruto glared at him. jihoon said, "wait till yedam comes and lectures you for stealing his seat-"
"come on! i am just-"

"yah, park jeongwoo, go to your own seat"
"as i said", jihoon chuckled.

jeongwoo sighed and roamed around the class.

"kim junkyu, sit beside haruto on the last seat!", a girl said and the class laughed. jeongwoo looked around and shrugged.

haruto kept staring at jeongwoo, jeongwoo looked at him and mouthed, "what?"
"come here!"
jeongwoo shook his head and went to jaehyuk instead.

junkyu went to haruto's seat, haruto looked outside the window and said, "the seat is taken"
"i don't think so"
junkyu hung is bag there.

jeongwoo came there and 'accidentally' spilt water on the seat. haruto looked outside and controlled his laugh.

junkyu stepped back, jeongwoo apologized and said, "i'm sorry- i didn't mean to-"
"it's okay, i'll clean it"
"no wait, i'll find you another seat"
junkyu nodded and glanced at haruto.

jeongwoo smiled and took him to sit along with doyoung. "i usually sit here, you can sit here and i'll get that cleaned!"
"thanks, jeongwoo"
"anytime!"
doyoung looked suspiciously at jeongwoo. jeongwoo smiled cheekily and went to clean the seat.

haruto made a poker face and glared at him. "what now!?"
"nothing. did i say anything?"
"stop glaring at me!"
"you deserve it"
"why! what did i do?"
"coming late, messing around, spilling water-"
"okay okay, sorry"
jeongwoo sat beside him.

haruto inserted his hand inside his pocket, jeongwoo looked at him with suspicion. haruto looked at him nervously, jeongwoo pulled his hand out, "yah! such a big cut!"
jeongwoo shouted, everyone looked at him. he stood up and bowed down thrice in different directions to apologize, everyone laughed.

haruto glared at everyone and pulled him to sit down, "don't make a fool of yourself"
"apologizing always makes things better"

haruto rolled his eyes. jeongwoo pulled out a bandage from his bag and put it on haruto's hand.
"why is it so childish?"
"you could've said cute!"
"but it's not cute"
"sure, i'll remove it then"
haruto pulled his hand away and shook his head. jeongwoo shrugged with a proud expression, haruto smiled.

"task accomplished"

thank you for checking out the story

thank you for checking out the story. hope you're enjoying.
have a good day! ♡
✄✄✄✄