15

Chapter 15:

"What are you doing?", Haruto asked Jeongwoo who was staring at his phone as the boys were lying down on jeongwoo's bed. jeongwoo chuckled and shook his head, haruto glared at him, "Sir, come on-"
"stay quiet if you want to stay here"

haruto pouted and walked out of the room. jeongwoo continued to be on his phone. haruto freshened up and walked out of his bathroom to see jeongwoo sitting on his bed with his hands behind his back. haruto raised his eyebrows in confusion, then he remembered he had to act mad. haruto cleared his throat and crossed his arms, walking towards the bed.

jeongwoo chuckled and said, "I'm sorry! I was busy looking for something!"
"something more important than giving me attention?"
"baby. such a baby."
"it would have been nicer if you didn't complete your sentence"
"okay okay, now, come here"
haruto nodded and walked up to jeongwoo who seemed to be hiding something. jeongwoo brought his hands forwards and told haruto to close his eyes. haruto did so. jeongwoo giggled. haruto kept his hand forward.

jeongwoo controlled his smiled and kissed haruto's nose, jeongwoo then ran towards the door, haruto opened his eyes, controlling his smile. Gosh, he never thought his acting-mature, tough, sadist bestie could be this cute. Haruto felt a different kind of feeling whenever jeongwoo was around him, he had always felt protected earlier but now, he felt protective, happy and as if his body was full of dopamine.

Haruto got rid of his distractive thoughts and followed jeongwoo out to bump into his mom who sighed and asked, "Official yet?"
"Umm"
"What?"
"It doesn't matter, does it?"
"Don't you think he wonders what you guys actually are?"
"Mom, titles and tags don't matter to me"
"Yet you want him to be completely yours. How can you be so ideal yet so toxic at the same time?"
"Don't worry, I'm trying to get rid of the toxic side, I couldn't lose him"
She smiled and nodded, "I'm so proud of you, you developed to nicely to prove me wrong about you liking him"
"Credit him for that"

Haruto chuckled and ran down the stairs, looking around. He walked out to the garden, "I know you're here! How dare you kiss me without my permission? it isn't that I didn't like it, I loved it, to make it more precise but if I had seen it coming, it might've turned into a long kiss or something-"
haruto sighed and chuckled, "You know what, you give me butterflies. Congrats jeongwoo, be proud of yourself"

Haruto looked around, waiting for jeongwoo to appear.

"I love you!", Haruto said as he looked up in the sky.
"You do?", Haruto turned around with a smile to see a tall girl standing there. Haruto looked behind her to see his favorite person.

Haruto shook his head, "N-not you-", the girl hugged him. "I actually came to confess, Haruto and I'm so happy to know you love me as well. How it grew from a simple crush to someone I can't stop thinking about any second, I fell so hard for you!"
"Get off Yoon!", Haruto demanded.

Jeongwoo looked at the situation and tried to escape the place. Haruto held his hand and shook his head. Yoon started crying. Haruto sighed. Jeongwoo was about to yell at haruto but haruto hugged him.

"Believe me, it's a misunderstanding!"

Jeongwoo pulled himself away, Yoon glared at him and said, "You- Why don't you go date that girl you kissed, you servant!"

"Shut the hell up, Yoon, get out of here. right now.", Junkyu said.

He walked towards them along with Jihoon and Yedam.

Yoon was sent out, Jihoon said, "Jeongwoo, haruto is the cutest person ever, obviously after Yedam, but like, did you hear him confess to you?", Haruto widened his eyes and closed Jihoon's mouth.

Yedam rolled his eyes and said, "Eventhough I don't really like him, he sounded so sincere while saying all that to you-"
"when did it happen?"
"in the library, when you were asleep!"

junkyu chuckled and pulled haruto back as yedam and jihoon showed the video to jeongwoo who was endearingly watching it.

"park jeongwoo, the one who has never left my side, who has been with me for all the years I've lived, who I love to annoy, I'm sorry I stole your toys when we were young, that was just to distract you from your father's beatings! I know I'm bad at expressing my feelings, I have a weird love language, but..despite everything, I'm out of denial stage and I like you, I really do"

jeongwoo smiled and looked at haruto who was cursing himself in his head, he had his ears closed. haruto yelled, "I wanted to do it properly! why did you guys show it!"

Jihoon pushed jeongwoo towards haruto and walked inside the house with yedam and junkyu.

haruto had his eyes closed out of embarassment. "Do it right now then, do it or I might-"
"I love you!"

Both boys stood frozen, staring at each other. haruto nodded, "I always have. I am pretty sure you won't find anyone better than me- just kidding. So, Park Jeongwoo here I am, I can be with you at every point of life, give you all the love, care and understanding you deserve. Therefore.."
"Therefore?"
"Right now.."
"Mhm?"
"I'm going to kneel down?"
"and?"
"and.."
Haruto knelt down on his knee and tied jeognwoo's shoelaces. Both boys chuckled.

"Be my boyfriend?"
haruto finally asked. jeongwoo and haruto looked up to see their friends throwing flower petals. so dramatic, jeongwoo thought.

jeongwoo hugged haruto and nodded, "I would gladly be. I would love to be with you, at any moment, at every moment of my life!"
"One line is missing"
Jeongwoo chuckled, "Yes, I love you too!"

thank you for checking out the story

thank you for checking out the story. hope you're enjoying.
have a good day! ♡
✄✄✄✄