6

chapter 6:

"this is going to be a trip before the final exams for this year, i hope all of you can go and enjoy!"
the p.e. teacher said and left the class, everyone started discussing and excited noises could be heard from the class.

junkyu said, "haruto, will you go?"
haruto glanced at jeongwoo and nodded. junkyu smiled, "that's nice!"

jaehyuk said, "i might just not go and study"
"me too", jeongwoo sighed as he replied.

yedam rolled his eyes and stood up yelling, "you two are going! enough of studying! let's go have fun!"

jihoon chuckled and pulled him to sit down. yedam rubbed his nape nervously and mumbled, "was that embarrassing?", jihoon shook his head and said, "nothing you do is embarrassing". jaehyuk and jeongwoo looked at one another with widened eyes, both of them yelled in monotone.

"are you guys-", yedam held jeongwoo's hand tightly, stopping him from saying anything. jihoon chuckled and went outside.

"woah bang yedam!"
"what?"
"don't act innocent! you two are a thing aren't you?"
"look who is saying, should i start talking about you and chaeyoung?"
jeongwoo sighed. "atleast i'm not gay!" jeongwoo shouted and went outside the class. everyone looked at yedam who rolled his eyes.

"what's wrong in being gay?"
"nothing, bros before them hoes"
jaehyuk winked, jaehyuk and yedam laughed to themselves.

jeongwoo never meant to say those rude words but it helped him escape from the situation and jeongwoo came to the library to complete his work. the librarian said, "you're free from now jeongwoo, and don't worry, we'll still pay you"
"but miss-"
"enjoy the trip and good luck from your exams!"

i'm not going anyways. mr. shin at the restaurant won't give me off.

jeongwoo went out to see everyone was going home. he went to the old football court and sat down looking around. he remembered bunking classes and coming here to play with haruto who had no interest in studying. he smiled to himself and stood up cleaning his clothes. the memories came flooding with his thoughts. he could hear haruto's giggles and squeals.

"we've become distant, i'm sorry, i'm just afraid, we are from different worlds"

jeongwoo walked towards the net and he noticed something behind that. it was a deflated ball. he picked it up and walked outside to see chaeyoung.

"what are you-"
"are you going to the trip?"
"no"
"why!? let's go jeongwoo! it will be so fun!"
"i-"
jeongwoo was pushed by someone, it seemed intentional. he turned in front to see haruto and junkyu, haruto didn't say anything and walked away. junkyu said, "i'm sorry- he was lost-"
"i don't need explanations, it's okay"

"he has always been like that, so rude", chaeyoung said and sighed.
"he's not rude!", junkyu shouted. haruto turned back and stared at the three. junkyu ran to him, waving at jeongwoo.

jeongwoo sighed, "chaeyoung-ah, i'll try and tell you later!"
"text me!"
"okay!"
"wait, give me your phone!"
jeongwoo gave her his phone. she added a heart emoji in front of her name.

"this-"
"looks cute, doesn't it?"
jeongwoo nodded and ran away.

haruto reached home and said, "there's a trip, please sign this form"
"is jeongwoo going?"
"i don't know and i don't care"
mrs. watanabe was shocked hearing that. haruto went to his room. she sighed and followed him, she placed her ears close to the door hearing sobs, she sighed hearing her son in pain.

"i saw this coming, that guy is straight as hell", mrs. watanabe sighed and went down.

"jeongwoo-"
"hello sir"
"here's your paycheck for this month, i'll be going outside the town for this month, the restaurant will remain closed for the next two weeks, make as many money as possible within this week"
a small smile carved on his lips knowing that he will be able to go to the trip, but he didn't know what awaited him.

he went back home and laid on his bed, he called out for his mom but she wasn't there, she was probably still working. he started studying when a knock on the door was heard. jeongwoo opened the door, "mom where- junkyu?"
a smiling junkyu appeared and hugged jeongwoo, jeongwoo chuckled.

"me and haruto went to shop! so i thought of visiting you too!"
"oh-"
"i'm sorry if it's too sudden-"
"no, it's okay, come inside!"
"maybe some other day! you seem busy and my dad is here to pick me up too!"
"alright, thanks for dropping by!"
"i got this bracelet for you! i have a matching one!"
jeongwoo smiled and took the bracelet. junkyu went away.

jeongwoo removed the bracelet he was already wearing and kept both of them in his wallet.

jeongwoo's mom asked, "are you going to the trip?"
"i haven't decided"
"you should go, haruto-"
"am I his bodyguard or smth?"
jeongwoo ran out.

thank you for checking out the story

thank you for checking out the story. hope you're enjoying.
have a good day! ♡
✄✄✄✄