end.

chapter 16:

"help me with the homework, woo"
"I told you it was the last time I would help you with it, yesterday"
"I'm sorry! I won't do it again!"
"do what again?"
"interrupt you while you explain"
"and?"
"I won't be distracted or try to distract you"
"better, see this is for your betterment and-"
"you're cute"
"this is what I am talking about!"
"sorry sorry"
"you're too much, watanabe"

haruto chuckled, he really enjoyed annoying and teasing jeongwoo. It could be said it was a behavioral change that took place with time, haruto was more bubbly than before, in the past, jeongwoo was the teaser, but now haruto had all the fun. their relationship made him even mote comfortable and showed him a completely new side of life.

"So, when will you be leaving that part time job and start spending more time with the most handsome boy in the whole world?"
"you narcissist, I'm not leaving that job"
"but you said you would!"
"I was kidding"
"that's unfair"
"do you want to do your homework or should I go back?"
"If I do it well, would you stay here for tonight?"
"no? why? that's just a win win situation for you"
"is it wrong in any way?", haruto asked cutely as he pulled out jeongwoo's favorite toys from the childhood days from a bag. jeongwoo was amazed, "I thought you threw them!"
"We can't through memories!"
"I thought so low of you, you're cuter than what I expected-"
"as I said earlier, people might have a misconception of me, but I'm actually a very good person"
jeongwoo chuckled and pecked haruto's cheek, "you indeed are"

haruto widened his eyes, "you always come without warning!"
"do you need a warning for that?"
"obviously! you know how severe that was for my heart!"
"don't be cheesy and get your books out"
"yes sir!"
"I'll let you keep those toys if you study well"
"doesn't matter, what's yours is mine anyways-"
jepngwl glared at haruto who then started laughing and focused on the book he had been ignoring the existence of.

"He got the first rank again!", Jihoon yelled. Haruto smiled widely, he couldn't be anyone else but jeongwoo. Haruto walked to the result board and looked for jeongwoo's name, fixed at the top as it always has been.

Haruto started looking for his own name but he was pulled away by someone.
"Wait-"

"Jeongwoo, where are you-"
"shush"

Jeongwoo brought haruto to the rooftop, both boys took some time to get into their normal breathing.

"You got the highest score!"
"You got your highest score!"
"you didn't let me check!"
jeongwoo showed haruto the picture of the result sheet. haruto had got some good marks, he started smiling widely.

"I wanted to talk to you about something"
"Yeah?"
"I want to study in Australia"
Haruto nodded.

"what do you think about it?"
"what do you mean?"
"I mean, should i?"
"yes! obviously dummy! you should do everything you want to!"
"

and you?"
"I'll support you with it"
jeongwoo smiled.

Both of them walked down, chasing each other, they went to the garden. Jeongwoo yelled, "I like you so much, much more than I thought I would"
"I'm irresistible"

The uplifted mood soon went downhill. Jeongwoo was slapped by a tall man who stood there, in front of him.

Haruto looked at jeongwoo with widened eyes before he ran to stand in front of him. The figure except the two friends looked familiar to Haruto.

"D-dad..", Jeongwoo finally said. Haruto held jeongwoo's arm. The guy started laughing, "Oh the pleasure I used to feel after hitting you, I just felt it right now"

Haruto clenched his fists while Jeongwoo couldn't hold his tears back thinking about it. "and who are you?", he asked looking at haruto.

haruto rolled his eyes and said, " watanabe haruto, your son's boyfriend"
"boy- what-"
"boyfriend", haruto repeated himself.

jeongwoo's father was about to slap haruto when jeongwoo held his hand and shook his head. "it's high time now"

jeongwoo's mom came out to see the situation. she started crying, "why are you here again when you cut off all ties years ago!?"
"money my woman, I have heard MY son has been working these days!"
"No he isn't! he is still studying! forget the fact you don't do anything for him, you are here to take even his share?"
"Leave that aside, what is this boyfriend game?"
"boyfriend game?"
jeongwoo's mom questioned, as she had not known about the relationship.

haruto said, "actually me and-"
jeongwoo held haruto's hand and whispered, "not in front of this man, let's tell her later"

jeongwoo's mother understood the conversation between the children, she let out a slight smile, still worried about the man who had appeared from nowhere.

jeongwoo walked upto his father and said, "dad, no matter how much you have mistreated me, no matter how many times I've been beaten by you and leaving behind all the nights you've made me cry, I forgive you. I've never in my whole life asked you for anything, but today, I ask you to leave us along. I ask you to disappear like you have been gone all the time. Please, leave me, I have the people I need with me, and you are not one of them"
Jeongwoo stepped back, he was about to trip over the garden hose but haruto held his shoulders from behind and supported him.

His father kept on mumbling things, he was finally sent out by security, ordered by haruto's mom. Jeongwoo's mother waited for an explanation as she stood there.

Jeongwoo cleaned his tears and walked to his mother after earning a pat on his back from haruto. 

"Mom, haruto and I are together"
"You have always been"
"No..I mean..officially.."
his mother chuckled, "that doesn't matter, you guys have always been one to me, since I came here, the care you have for each other, the emotions, the feelings, be it negative or positive, you both are so genuine about it, it's really rare these days, I'm proud of you jeongwoo, for actually being genuine towards one person", she stated. Jeongwoo, a person with an overflowing heart, started tearing up. Haruto chuckled and came over to him.

"Look at him getting emotional!"
"Don't laugh! you're a bigger cry baby!"
"Oh we know who cries more, whose cries are iconic-"
"Shut up!"

Everyone started laughing. The mothers walked inside.

Haruto pulled Jeongwoo into a hug, "Come on, stop crying. I'm already so grateful to have you, I can't keep confessing to make you happy-"
haruto was interrupted by a hit on his chest. he started chuckling.

"thanks for sticking on till now, watanabe"
"I'll stick on forever, crybaby"
"I love you too"
chuckles.

thank you for checking out the story

thank you for checking out the story. hope you enjoyed.
✄✄✄